+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 184 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 4577

Thread: The Movie Picture Game

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes

SPACE FILLER

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ha ha. That's Motel Hell.

I'm still lagging my turn, I know. I'll be out of town all this week and unable to DVD any screen shots until next week (week of the 18th). Sorry for holding up the game but I'm going through a real busy time right now.

KEEPING MY EYES OUT FOR A NEW GAME!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This week! I promise!

Country
    Country Flag

laid up w flu. no game yet. must get better first.

Then let's go with the one above? #4547
    Clue
    Spoiler:
    She is a two time Academy Award winner & He was nominated once for best supporting actor.
    HINT
    Spoiler:
    His nomination was not for Bonnie & Clyde & one of her roles was the pits.

CLUE
    Spoiler:
    If you judged this movie by it's title.. You would think it was the story of a female Clyde Beatty.

ANSWER
    Spoiler:

Olivia de Havilland (The Snake Pit) & James Caan (The Godfather.... He was gunned down like Bonnie & Clyde)

Country
    Country Flag

Ha! Now I got it -- Barbarella.

Country
    Country Flag

I guess I'm still on the hook from the last time. Slipped my mind.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Arachnophobia?

Country
    Country Flag

NO SPIDERS

Country
    Country Flag

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Angel Heart (1987).

Country
    Country Flag

What a good guesser you are!

That is correct. Angel Heart.

Your turn.

GERMAN MOVIE TIE-IN with Stephen King quote.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    What a good guesser you are!

That is correct. Angel Heart.

Your turn.
    You are up to bat Mr. T-Dogz. I'm hardly the one to speak (I let a month or so go by before posting a new contest), but the game should continue!

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    GEE ..could it have something to do with a sign in the Hollywood hills? (as it used to look like.)

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

:lol;
    Spoiler:
    Not even my turn here really. Just messing with the Dawn of Justice fans.

But it has nothing to do with Dawn of Justice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 184 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 LastLast