Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: trying to recall moment from book as im reading book 4

Traveler doncissiero is on a distinguished road

Default trying to recall moment from book as im reading book 4

I recall a moment in wastlands where roland is away from group on a path near campfire n eddie comes up to you calling him out on a lie or something of that nature? where he states hes watching him or something..i can;t rlly remember..anyone know what im talking about mayb?

what i recall for sure is roland is alone thinking and edddie comes up to talk to him alone during a night

think he calls him out on that he would do anything for his tower, including betraying them or something

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Eddie says that several times, in Drawing of the Three. I think we here have all had those trying-to-remember-exactly moments. Most of us just start our own rereads.

Along the Path of the Beam rico567 is on a distinguished road

In the episode referenced in the OP, we must remember what Eddie has been through in his relationship with Roland, and in a relatively compressed time frame:

1. Being a junkie invaded by an alien intelligence, and taken over. (Question: how to tell the gunslinger from the heroin?)
    2. Going through some rather exciting experiences in New York including a bucket of blood with some mobsters while you're naked, etc.
    3. Being yanked through a door into some kind of parallel universe. Enough like ours to be insanity provoking in many people.
    4. Continuous exciting events with a guy whose motives you have come to recognize are very mixed.

And yet, Eddie participates in a relatively rational discussion with Roland away from the campfire. Many people, having been exposed to Eddie's recent "transitional period" would have just shot him.

+ Reply to Thread