Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Weather Or Not...

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Default Weather Or Not...

So, what's the weather like where you are?

Today we are expecting 3-6 inches of snow.

Sunday we are expecting a nor'easter with snow fall total above a foot!

I am supposed to be having my family Christmas party Sunday...don't think that's gonna happen. I hope I still have power!! LOL

So, tell me your weather!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

We were literally pounded to hell over the last couple of days. Sun is out today, its about 25F outside. I suspect that will be the high.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

19 degrees, chance of 2 inches of snow, windy, and to top it off, overcast skies.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

COLD.

More snow coming tonight - about 4 inches.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Here {Tampa, FL} it is currently 77 F. Low was 64, high 82.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like we all have shit-ass weather

EDIT: with the exception of Mr. warm Florida, R_of_G

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's 50 degrees and overcast (which is a strange phenomenon in Vegas). It looks like it could rain.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Storyslinger View Post
    Sounds like we all have shit-ass weather

EDIT: with the exception of Mr. warm Florida, R_of_G
    I'd trade it in a heartbeat to have real seasons again [I used to live in NY & NJ].

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Right, can't complain about the season changes

Gunslinger Apprentice Armand St Pierre is on a distinguished road Armand St Pierre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by She-Oy View Post
    It's 50 degrees and overcast (which is a strange phenomenon in Vegas). It looks like it could rain.
    Sounds like my last three day visit to Vegas....

It's a beautiful sunny day here in MN with a 31 degree (F) temp that's luring the fishermen by droves onto the newly frozen lakes.
    “A Human Thought is an actual EXISTENCE, and a Force and Power, capable of acting upon and controlling matter as well as mind.”

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."

"God always punishes us for what we can't imagine."
    SK

Citizen of Gilead TerribleT is on a distinguished road TerribleT's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    COLD.

More snow coming tonight - about 4 inches.
    Mine too, since we live pretty close to each other.

Citizen of Gilead TerribleT is on a distinguished road TerribleT's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    Here {Tampa, FL} it is currently 77 F. Low was 64, high 82.
    I hate you!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, the snow will either pass me and hit you, or get stuck here and dump all on us.

We must wait and see how it comes down from the hills.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

12/13/07 - 10:17:39 AM CURRENT MIN/MAX HOURLY CHANGE
    Temperature(°F)44.332.2 / 44.3 5.1
    Humidity (%)58.8 58.8 / 92.0 11.5
    Wind (mph)N 2.4 NW 10.5
    Daily Rain (") 0.00 No Rain Today 0.00
    Pressure("Hg) 30.29 30.27 / 30.31 0.01
    WIND CHILL: 44.3 °F
    MONTHLY RAIN:
    1.64 "
    DEW POINT:
    30.8 °F

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Currently snowing. Probably have a good couple of inches already, and could get up to 12 by this evening. And another storm on sunday.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Cold and frosty. Anything other than overcast is a bonus in this country

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

UGH! I can't wait for ZoNe to see this thread and gloat about how nice it is in Australia!

We are at about 0 C degrees (32 F)... it is sunny and we have a bit of snow that is melting.

So for those of you who figure Canada is ALWAYS colder than the US... think again.
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

it just started snowing , but it is supposed to continue for the rest of the night, and work doesn't get snow days

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Currently snowing. Probably have a good couple of inches already, and could get up to 12 by this evening. And another storm on sunday.
    You live in CT or RI or western Mass???
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

MA, where are you?

Gunslinger Apprentice Allie is on a distinguished road Allie's Avatar

Well its nice and warm here, about 27 degrees celcius, but it has been really really wet. Day before yesterday we had so much rain in the space of about 3 hours that both the bridges on my road flooded! Luckily sun is out today so its probably going to be hot!

My Mood
    Lurking

MA, where are you?

Southern NH but grew up in Eastern MA. Hubby works at Logan!

How's it looking out there now? I think we're almost up to about a foot of snow, and it's still coming down pretty heavy. Hopefully it'll end soon.

Gunslinger Apprentice Allie is on a distinguished road Allie's Avatar

I've never seen snow!

My Mood
    Lurking

How's it looking out there now? I think we're almost up to about a foot of snow, and it's still coming down pretty heavy. Hopefully it'll end soon.
    Last time I was outside..at about 3:40, there was about 2-3 inches of fluffy white...don't really want to know how much there is now! LOL

And Allie, It's white and irritating!!! LOL

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast