Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Complete Concordance: Revised and Updated

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Default The Complete Concordance: Revised and Updated

Scribner sent me a copy of Robin's updated concordance, which will be published on November 6, 2012. It now includes information pertaining to The Wind Through the Keyhole. It does not include the Marvel graphic novels. For that, you'll have to wait for something else (hint, hint).

First interesting tidbit: the working title of The Wind Through the Keyhole was Black Wind.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm actually pretty excited about this!! I'm always inspired to reread when I dive into the concordance and read about things I forgot about.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Gunslinger Apprentice wahlers will become famous soon enough

Does this update include page numbers for the revised Gunslinger material?

+ Reply to Thread