Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Thegunslinger41

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: Thegunslinger41

Books are all over the place, but i'm sure this isn't a new thing to my fellow book fanatics. Here is a pic of a cool bookcase I came across that I had to buy as soon as I saw it. Made in England circa 1920 the dood at the antique furniture store said. Painting and redoing office/study...more pics of other bookcases and books to come.

"Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice looking collection and I love the case.

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

THank Ben,

OH...and the case came with an old timey key for the lock mechanism. Purdy cool.
    NEED:

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Three copies of the Gunslinger! I bet if we add up all the Gunslingers everybody has it will total 10,000 easy!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice collection, excellent display case!
    Congratulations

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice case...and good looking books too.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Well...the one in the middle is the deluxe #217 (thanks Simon!) ,...ummm... one is a regular 1st edition at the bottom...and the other 1st edition at the bottom is signed.
    NEED:

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, I roundly applaud (and envy) your DT 1 threesome
    We all float down here!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE bookcase and amazing books !!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That is a sharp looking bookcase, and the books look great inside it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

sweet!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful display!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just love that case!!!! Great collectibles as well!!!!

More detail!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok...finally took lots of pictures and will posting for the next few hours.
    NEED:

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great - cannot wait to take a look

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Carrie

First I'll start with the book that started it all for me. I was the first person to browse through a fundraiser booksale at hospital where I worked years ago. Found and purchased the following:

The Exorcist by Peter Blatty (paid 50 cents) (complete hardcover 1st printing, first edit)
    Eragon by christopher paolini (1st/1st) Later sold this juvenile book for $70 on ebay (purchased for 50 cents)
    Pelican Brief by Grisham (still in my collection...just a favorite of mine)
    Carrie by Stephen King (took me some time to figure out that it was a "true" first edition) (paid 50 cents)
    -condition of carrie is Fine for book and Near Fine//Fine for DJ

NEED:

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Gunslinger

Over the next months and years I purchased many of Kings less expensive first editions...EOTD, IT, Pet Semetary, Dead Zone, etc, etc. Finally I decided to make my first big purchase. Paid $450. Condition: Book (F/VF), DJ NF/F)

I had never more than $150 for a book prior to this purchase...and those just happened to be college text books! Yikes!

NEED:

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Gunslinger signed/inscribed

The other copy of the Gunslinger is signed/inscribed. Purchased on ebay for $355. Listing wasn't the best so it may not have gotten the most views. No pictures were included with the listing. Managed to get a picture of the signature from seller and had it verified by some folks that used to run a different stephen king website. Forgot the name of the website though. Here is pic of inscription.

NEED:

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent 41,
    I wish I had only paid $.50 for my Carrie, LOL
    Stunning copy, DT1's aren't to shabby either.
    Keep em coming.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default More expensive First Editions

After the 1st Edition inscribed Gunslinger I started looking for the pricier first editions...

Night Shift
    Salems Lot
    The Shining
    The Stand (picture not taken)

Need to upgrade my salem's Lot DJ.

NEED:

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Full run 1sts and gift editions (shrinkwrapped) except for DT 1

DT 2-4 are regular 1sts, still shrinkwrapped
    DT 5-7 are shrinkwrapped AE
    Gunslinger 3rd ed.

NEED:

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default oversized!

Shown is the IT portfolio and the larger My pretty pony and Cycle of the Werewolf. Wish i had a Slipcase for COTW (not Call of the Wild).

If anyone has a slipcase for it let me know!!!!

NEED:

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Chuck!

Two of my favorite books. Survivor for anyone who hasn't read it is absolutely awesome.

Fightclub, inscribed 1st, 1st. (has federal prison stamp on inside...i think this may actually increase it's value! lol)

NEED:

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Zombie Post-Apocalyptic

All 1st/1st editions. The Host is signed/inscribed.

OH..and THE PASSAGE by Cronin is signed of course.

NEED:

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Remix

Ok...this is taking longer than I thought, so.....

Bachman Books along with extremely rare UK Bachman Books 1st

Talisman Gift ed/ Talisman S/L (favorite of SK books)

Green Mile gift ed

Joe Hill Heart Shaped box limited and Horns traycase Deluxe

NEED:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast