Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Australian billionaire determined to construct real life Jurassic Park

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Time travel may be possible some day but only backwards, not to the future.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Why do you think that?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quantum Foam makes me roam.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Why do you think that?
    Do we know if the planet is struck by a meteor and destroyed in 100 years, no and kinda yes. So how do you visit something that may or may not exist. Just one of many reasons...
    Is the human race destroyed by war in the future...
    We cannot clone DNA from the future, but can from the past...
    Lotsa reasons why.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

None of those really explain it as an impossibilty though. They seem to more deal with consequences as I'm understanding what you said. As for DNA from the future that's simply because we haven't any. Tachyons (apparently) travel into the future.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    None of those really explain it as an impossibilty though. They seem to more deal with consequences as I'm understanding what you said. As for DNA from the future that's simply because we haven't any. Tachyons (apparently) travel into the future.
    Then explain why it could be done...black holes don't Human science deals with past and results from trial and error. Traveling in the past will some day happen and then we have the whole butterfly effect (11/22/63) thing to deal with.. a learning process in itself. Even if we can learn it...science is still based on a trial and error process, when it comes down to it. We can forcast human nature to an extent but like the "batman theather' thing shows, there is always a wildcard in us. A bigger scale one prevents us from going into the future because we can not even know our own nature. The past is something sciencetsit can have a vague idea on, the future, LOL, really? So can we travel in advance and save a sad event like Colorado when even the person that does it really has no clue that he is altering history(small as it may be) doesn't know...just to many variables! Traveling to the future means we are playing God and the politics alone makes it a no go. Traveling in the past can happen years from now from what we know and polotics already wanna stop something that could happen 100+ years from now..
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

Time travel is the biggest impossibility there is, lets just face it. We would literally have to send our cells and all of our organs backward in space AND time, AND survive the process. Not really plausible

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Pfft. Michael J Fox did it. A BUNCH OF TIMES!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

who knows...maybe someone did invent a time machine and traveled backwards in time and changed something minute about it...hence the sensation De ja vu. and if i remember correctly they got the dinosaur dna in the movie from a mosquito that was trapped in amber not from the bones themselves.. The blood in the mosquito would have degraded but not as much as it would have in the bones. you could take the dna strand from several species of animals because the notion is that today's birds and some reptiles came from those dinosaurs and well replace the missing strands with those...and I now sound like and idiot....lol...j/k.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3