Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1091

Thread: The Collectible Justin Cronin

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to be honest here...I keep trying but cannot get into any network shows. Some are okay for a random episode or so but for me they are cheap and lacking on many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Back to the The Passage TV series, it does look a little on the cheap side (though it could just be the Pilot). I want to be optimistic, but I just don't see it performing well.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I know what you mean. There's only so many police-fire-emergency-doctor shows you can watch before getting bored.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

Cemetery Dance Signed Limited 3 book Set

The Passage Trilogy by Justin Cronin

The passage and The Twelve are in hand.
    City of Mirrors is paid for and I'll transfer ownership to whoever the buyer is.

This sale is for a 3 book matching set (#352).
    Books are in Fine condition.

PM me with offers.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

Final price drop as I'd really prefer to sell to someone here rather than ebay.

This makes it less than $100 per book.

Cemetery Dance Signed Limited 3 book Set

$280 PP Gift for all 3 books (matching # Set)

The Passage Trilogy by Justin Cronin

The passage and The Twelve are in hand.

City of Mirrors is paid for and I'll transfer ownership to whoever the buyer is.

This sale is for a 3 book matching set (#352).

Books are in Fine condition.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a pretty good deal. I've been looking for CD's The Passage at a reasonable price for awhile, so if you ever want to break them up...
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is the Passage really coming to TV ?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    yes

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. November View Post
    yes
    Was there a thread I might have missed where this has already been discussed?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Not really it's in this forum somewhere but here's the commercial
    https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/2018/...universe-sdcc/

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

I have my set of Cronin ARCs up on eBay. The first book is signed by Justin. If anyone is interested from here let me know and we’ll work something out. http://ebay.us/mDQ8QT?cmpnId=5338273189

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not selling, just curious. Has anyone noticed a recent spike in value of the "Passage" trilogy books since the show was announced/premiered? I like to take note of these kind of situations/events. Thanks all.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Since I don't think I'll ever track down a copy of the Goldsboro Books s/l of The Passage, I would like to sell my s/l Goldsboro copies of The Twelve and The City Of Mirrors. $100 shipped in the US, overseas to be split. Please PM if interested.

Thanks.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Since I don't think I'll ever track down a copy of the Goldsboro Books s/l of The Passage, I would like to sell my s/l Goldsboro copies of The Twelve and The City Of Mirrors. $100 shipped in the US, overseas to be split. Please PM if interested.

Thanks.
    There are a couple on eBay right now.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not paying those prices...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Not paying those prices...
    I wouldn’t either. Way to high, imo

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Try : Anderida Books.
    He has two signed trilogies, not Goldsboro but 1st Editions.
    I can personally vouch for the condition. This sellers books are always flawless.
    Tell him I recommended you.
    Kindest regards
    Alec.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Try : Anderida Books.
    He has two signed trilogies, not Goldsboro but 1st Editions.
    I can personally vouch for the condition. This sellers books are always flawless.
    Tell him I recommended you.
    Kindest regards
    Alec.
    Thanks Alec but I have plenty of signed firsts of all three books as well as the CD limited editions. That first Goldsboro release is always listed at very high prices and nobody will lower the asking price.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have a Cemetery Dance S/L #59 of The Twelve for sale if anyone is interested.

$60 shipped to U.S

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

How far up CDs production list do we think the final book is?

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I thought CD was going to update the Production Status (updates) page on the website but I'm still not seeing anything ?

Quote from Brian on 10/01/19:
    "THE CITY OF MIRRORS is headed to the printer today. Just wanted to mention that in case anyone here was waiting for news. I'll do an official update on the site soon. Brian "

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I canceled my order. Waiting 3 years is too much for me... don’t have appetite for these books anymore

I thought CD was going to update the Production Status (updates) page on the website but I'm still not seeing anything ?

"THE CITY OF MIRRORS is headed to the printer today. Just wanted to mention that in case anyone here was waiting for news. I'll do an official update on the site soon. Brian "
    Sorry, been busy! I can post that it was sent to the printer. Expected ship date is late January or early February.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Sorry, been busy! I can post that it was sent to the printer. Expected ship date is late January or early February.

Brian
    Cheers thanks for the update Brian.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:
    Justin Cronin
    The Passage
    The Twelve
    The City of Mirrors
    All 1st/1st in one slipcase and mylar DJ protection.
    All books and slipcase are in Like New unread condition.
    PM if interested.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast