Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44
Results 1,076 to 1,091 of 1091

Thread: The Collectible Justin Cronin

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Anybody need a Ferryman ARC?

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Me possibly
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I could be wrong, but I think i had an arc copy with all 3 books in the trilogy
    would need to check

and it reminds me that I LOVED "The Passage"
    Struggled a bit with "The Twelve" and.... although I got it about the release date, 7 years ago, I never read the third book
    I really enjoyed the last one.. you should give it a go.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if the signed Page or B&N will have signed copies in the U.S.

Just started reading The Passage and put The Ferryman on reserve at the library a couple of weeks ago in anticipation of its release.
    2 months out and I'm already #6 on the list.
    Mark Twain

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    I wonder if the signed Page or B&N will have signed copies in the U.S.

Just started reading The Passage and put The Ferryman on reserve at the library a couple of weeks ago in anticipation of its release.
    2 months out and I'm already #6 on the list.
    Signed on a tipped in page: https://alabamabooksmith.com/signed-copies/ferryman
    Inscribed or signed directly in book (assumed on title page): https://www.murderbooks.com/Cronin-Preorder
    B&N Exclusive (whatever that is - it doesn't say it's signed.): https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the...nin/1141941765
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I have no idea about this one, but quite often, B&N exclusives involve some combination of different (designed) end papers, an extra chapter, different dust jacket design, etc. (usually no signature though, but generally interesting enough for a collector to want one).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks guys, I ordered the Waterstones, Goldsboro and Barnes & Noble and as usual had trouble with B&N because I forgot to put dashes in my phone number!

BTW - there is another proof up on E-Bay!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And at Murder by the Book they will let you send in 3 books to get signed for every one you buy.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I picked up the Chapters Indigo exclusive. I'm not quite sure what's exclusive about it but at a reasonable 40% off it cost, I'm content with not knowing.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Almost finished with Ferryman. Amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Almost finished with Ferryman. Amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Agree. It's a fantastic story.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I am re-listening to The Passage Trilogy and I think it's a true classic epic I wonder why I didn't get the the first time around. Maybe it doesn't get the respect it deserves?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    I am re-listening to The Passage Trilogy and I think it's a true classic epic I wonder why I didn't get the the first time around. Maybe it doesn't get the respect it deserves?
    I agree. I read it twice and liked it even better the 2nd time around.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I picked up the Chapters Indigo exclusive. I'm not quite sure what's exclusive about it but at a reasonable 40% off it cost, I'm content with not knowing.
    It's a map of the islands.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44