Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Justin Cronin

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really LOVE the Passage... Almost done. HOPING the Twelve is as good!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

It is

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post

It is
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It is
    Told you ! it's awesome

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

It is
    Told you ! it's awesome
    You sure did!!!!! Is there a release date for the final book?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Is there a release date for the final book?
    May 24 in the US, June 16 in the UK

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Is there a release date for the final book?
    May 24 in the US, June 16 in the UK
    THANKS Bev!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

For all the Cronin collectors...

For sale or trade:

The Twelve. A PC copy of the Cemetery Dance S/L edition, fresh off the shelf
    $75
    OR
    Trade for a DT II (signed Phil Hale) from Grant.

Thanks!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Just heard from my Random House rep that the City of Mirrors ARC is clicking in at 1100 pages.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Just heard from my Random House rep that the City of Mirrors ARC is clicking in at 1100 pages.
    Wow! I"m looking for one of these if anyone has a lead.

Country
    Country Flag

WOW.. thats a large book!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

I might get an extra. Not sure yet though.

The manuscript came in at approximately 250,000 words... so this MIGHT take more than one sitting to read.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

I might get an extra. Not sure yet though.
    Yes, let me know.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And the signing events begin - Under the Volcano, Houston.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

That's a great place -- it's a bar directly across the street from Murder By the Book. When he signed there the last time, they invented a drink in his honor: viral juice

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I will be there! (assuming I can get a line pass).

I have not attended a signing before, so I am not sure how to get the line pass. It say you have to buy the book from them and there is an add to cart to pre-order, but how would I actually go about getting the line pass if I order that way? Can you tell and I am just being a noob? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post

I have not attended a signing before, so I am not sure how to get the line pass. It say you have to buy the book from them and there is an add to cart to pre-order, but how would I actually go about getting the line pass if I order that way? Can you tell and I am just being a noob? lol.
    In the comments section of the order, tell them you'll pick the book up the day of the event and you'd like a number for the signing. Then go to the store on the day of and pick up your book from the checkout. Your number will be inside the book. Maybe I'll see you there!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

In the comments section of the order, tell them you'll pick the book up the day of the event and you'd like a number for the signing. Then go to the store on the day of and pick up your book from the checkout. Your number will be inside the book. Maybe I'll see you there!
    Sweet, thanks! So I should bring my Dark Tower Companion as well?? lol.

Are the line passes numbered or is it first come first serve? I likely won't be able to make it there until closer to the event start due to work.

Are you in Houston Bev or just coming in for this?

Sweet, thanks! So I should bring my Dark Tower Companion as well?? lol.

Are the line passes numbered or is it first come first serve? I likely won't be able to make it there until closer to the event start due to work.

Are you in Houston Bev or just coming in for this?
    The numbers are assigned based on the order in which you buy the book, as a rule. It doesn't matter when you actually pick up the book.

Touch base closer to the event and I'll let you know if I'll be there. I don't like to distract from another author's event, but if you want something signed and we can find a quiet corner, I'm game.

I live just outside Houston. MBTB is my favorite bookstore.

And the first copy shows up on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/262272513012

Weird, that's about 500 more pages than they sent me. This review copy is 600 pages on the nose:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And the first copy shows up on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/262272513012
    Wow, already at $95...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Weird, that's about 500 more pages than they sent me. This review copy is 600 pages on the nose:

Brian

Weird. Maybe she was reading an egalley. Still waiting on my copy. Should be here anytime.

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, I just got my books you did for the first two and was VERY impressed. I liked them... I hope you guys really do something nice to hold them... i would rather Traycases for the set if possible!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast