+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: New releases coming out on Blu-ray and DVD

Honky Mahfah ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

THE WAR OF THE WORLDS, The Criterion Collection, July 7, 2020.
    Forgive me if this was already posted.
    I'm interested in the new stereo soundtrack.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle will become famous soon enough daniel_pyle will become famous soon enough daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    By any chance, would anybody here have the 4 alternate endings from the "1408" movie?
    If you're still looking for these, I have the three endings originally available on the DVD. The only one I don't have saved is the current director's cut ending.

Big Coffin Hunter herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    By any chance, would anybody here have the 4 alternate endings from the "1408" movie?
    If you're still looking for these, I have the three endings originally available on the DVD. The only one I don't have saved is the current director's cut ending.
    Yep, I am interested in any of them, so 3 out of 4 would be helpful
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle will become famous soon enough daniel_pyle will become famous soon enough daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    Yep, I am interested in any of them, so 3 out of 4 would be helpful
    Okay, I'll put them in my Drive and PM you the links as soon as I get a chance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9