Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: New King releases coming out on Blu-ray and DVD

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

THE WAR OF THE WORLDS, The Criterion Collection, July 7, 2020.
    Forgive me if this was already posted.
    I'm interested in the new stereo soundtrack.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    By any chance, would anybody here have the 4 alternate endings from the "1408" movie?
    If you're still looking for these, I have the three endings originally available on the DVD. The only one I don't have saved is the current director's cut ending.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    By any chance, would anybody here have the 4 alternate endings from the "1408" movie?
    If you're still looking for these, I have the three endings originally available on the DVD. The only one I don't have saved is the current director's cut ending.
    Yep, I am interested in any of them, so 3 out of 4 would be helpful
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    Yep, I am interested in any of them, so 3 out of 4 would be helpful
    Okay, I'll put them in my Drive and PM you the links as soon as I get a chance.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[UK] "Ultimate" collectors edition of The Shawshank Redemption, exclusively at Zavvi.

(I think the only exclusivity is the new visual)

=> https://fr.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-sha.../12683155.html
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have the "second alternate ending" of 1408, listed on wikipedia?
    => https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1408_(...ternate_ending

Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice nocny will become famous soon enough nocny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's on DVD.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by nocny View Post
    It's on DVD.
    Not on my (french) DVD... but I feel like i've seen that ending, not too long ago

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tenet is available 12/15
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Not really a DVD nor a bluray, but Stephen King movies related : "The Stephen King collection" of soundtracks, by Varese Sarabande, is highly discounted.
    Only a third of the original price !

https://www.varesesarabande.com/prod...collection-the

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Neat thanks for posting.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

There is a Blu-Ray Collector's Edition of THE DEAD ZONE coming out July 27, 2021, but I have no idea what is special about it.
    Amazon has it for $24.99.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    There is a Blu-Ray Collector's Edition of THE DEAD ZONE coming out July 27, 2021, but I have no idea what is special about it.
    Amazon has it for $24.99.
    May have to pick this up.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Anyone get this?
    I already have the 'extended' version, just on DVD.
    Is this worth paying for?

https://www.amazon.com/Dune-2-Disc-L...vies-tv&sr=1-5

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

THE DEAD ZONE New Definitive Collector’s Edition Hits Blu-ray on July 27th

The release comes loaded with bonus features including new interviews with actress Brooke Adams, production manager John M. Eckert and associate producer Jeffrey Chernov, alongside four new audio commentaries with director of photography Mark Irwin and film historians Michael Gingold, Dr. Steve Haberman, Constantine Nasr, and Daniel Schweiger.

(Plus a surprise guest appearance by a "familiar" voice in the middle of one of the above commentaries)

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    THE DEAD ZONE New Definitive Collector’s Edition Hits Blu-ray on July 27th

The release comes loaded with bonus features including new interviews with actress Brooke Adams, production manager John M. Eckert and associate producer Jeffrey Chernov, alongside four new audio commentaries with director of photography Mark Irwin and film historians Michael Gingold, Dr. Steve Haberman, Constantine Nasr, and Daniel Schweiger.

(Plus a surprise guest appearance by a "familiar" voice in the middle of one of the above commentaries)

Ordered Thanks for positing!

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Children of the Corn is getting a 4K release from Arrow with a trilogy set exclusive to the UK.

https://bloody-disgusting.com/home-v...ilogy-box-set/
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=28904
    Warner Bros. Home Entertainment is preparing a 4K Blu-ray release of Frank Darabont's The Shawshank Redemption (1994), starring Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman, Bob Gunton, William Sadler, and Clancy Brown. Currently, the release is set to arrive on the market on September 14.

Synopsis: Few movies capture the triumph of the human spirit as memorably as Frank Darabont's film The Shawshank Redemption from the same Stephen King story collection that gave us Stand By Me. Morgan Freeman plays Red, a lifer who knows how to cope with the bleak hopelessness of Shawshank State Prison. Tim Robbins plays new inmate Andy, a quiet banker convicted of murders he didn't commit - and whose indomitable will earn Red's respect and friendship. Andy's resourfulness brings hope and change to the entire prison. He's full of surprises. And the best comes last, leading to one of the most satisfying finales in film history.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Stand CBS miniseries is coming to Blu-ray.

https://www.amazon.com/The-Stand-Blu-ray/dp/B097C34GFT

(Kind of sad the critic blurb is from King )

Also of note is a 4K release of Misery from Kino Lorber.

https://twitter.com/KLStudioClassic/...10099897790465
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

is it any good? i do plan on getting it on bluray.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ratchet41 View Post
    The Stand? It seems most people hated it but I thought it was decent. Not great but there are far worse adaptations out there.

My Collection

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't waste your time or money.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Maybe check out a clip or two online to see if it’s for you (some liked it).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

well the stand can't be worst than some of the king films the only one of the Children of the corn films that i have seen and i haven't seen them all is the (1984) Original.

Country
    Country Flag

i love the (1984) Children of the Corn i've seen a couple of the sequels the David Carradine (1998) is pretty awful than i saw the (2001) one as well that was even worse and i think those are the only ones i've seen i'm sure The Stand Remake is fucking Citizen Fucking Kane compared to those awful sequels

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast