Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: are we really going to pretend ketchup isn't the best condiment ever?

Gunslinger Apprentice BigSchu22 is on a distinguished road BigSchu22's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Feve, did you go to In-N-Out?
    Scorpius: Kill her. Then we'll have pizza and margarita shooters. Go on, John. Kill her. Do it. Do it.
    John Crichton: [aims gun at Scorpius instead] Nobody has margaritas with pizza.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

No it's a local chain called Tom's. Their burgers are amazing.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It is SoCal only? I'm from CA and lived there my whole life before I joined the Navy about 10 years ago. I don't think we had Tom's up North (I grew up in Modesto, family lives in East Bay Area now).
    Scorpius: Kill her. Then we'll have pizza and margarita shooters. Go on, John. Kill her. Do it. Do it.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

We say this at my house all the time.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BigSchu22 View Post
    It is SoCal only? I'm from CA and lived there my whole life before I joined the Navy about 10 years ago. I don't think we had Tom's up North (I grew up in Modesto, family lives in East Bay Area now).
    I'm not sure to be honest ... In-N-Out used to be only in California, but there are a few in Nevada and Utah I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Oh no Bright Eyes, don't tell me you're one of those people that refuse to put ketchup on a hot dog! My mom is the same way, the rest of us in the family think she's crazy
    Yes! Ketchup has NO PLACE being on hot dogs. Especially cold ketchup.

seasoned fries from Denny's and dip them in ranch dressing.
    That is heaven.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

chipotle mayo... yummy yum yum
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

maybe it's a midwest thing, but I have never heard of anyone not putting ketchup on hot dogs. They think you're halfway to possessed for not using it.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

hot dogs for me... mustard and sauerkraut... my mouth is watering as I write this!

oh, and I love a good chili dog as well

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I'm making some homemade pizza... with mushrooms baked on it.... and I will be dipping it in cold ranch dressing. Mmmmm

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    maybe it's a midwest thing, but I have never heard of anyone not putting ketchup on hot dogs. They think you're halfway to possessed for not using it.
    I don't put ketchup on anything. I'm the guy that would go to Mcdonald's and order my burger plain.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I hate ketchup too. Don't even like hot dogs at all. So I know the look well I order everything plain. But, still...I'm better than my friend. She once went to a restaurant with me and ordered (and I quote) "a bacon cheeseburger...but can I get that without the bacon....or the cheese?"

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't put ketchup on hotdogs, ever. I sometimes put it on burgers but very rarely.

Also, whoever posted about mayonnaise on French fries- YES. Except not jarred mayonnaise, it has to be the super delicious homemade kind.

Has anyone ever had currywurst? I know I just said never put ketchup on hotdogs, but I freaking love currywurst. It's basically German sausage with ketchup mixed with curry. I had it in Germany and all my friends hated it. I freaking loved it.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

homeade mayo (aioli) is so good

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSchu22 View Post
    I'm not sure to be honest ... In-N-Out used to be only in California, but there are a few in Nevada and Utah I think.

Yeah, I've been to an In-N-Out in Vegas -- good stuff, get animal style if you like grilled onions.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Cold Ketchup is nasty... store in cabinet, not fridge!

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

We here in Tx just got 2 In-n-Outs in the Dallas/Fort worth area and they are so busy that the drive through wraps twice around the darn place...so haven't had the pleasure of going yet...and it has been here for like 6 months now!

on a different note, Miracle Whip is banned from my house. that stuff is nasty. If I wanted sugar on my sandwich i would put it there!!!!

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I loathe the new Miracle Whip ad campaign; where those who like Miracle Whip like attitude on their sandwich, and people swagger around on screen showing off their miracle whip containers and flavoured foods. Retarded.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Miracle Whip is nasty. My ex loves it. That should tell you something of how nasty it is.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

For a long time I thought Miracle Whip was mayo because it was the only thing I'd ever had. I still prefer it over regular mayo.

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    It's a Chicago thing. They like to eat their hot dogs with a salad on top of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I don't put ketchup on anything. I'm the guy that would go to Mcdonald's and order my burger plain.
    My daughter orders her burgers that way. Then she takes the burger patty off the bun and eats it separate. After that, she puts a bunch of fries between the burger buns and has a fry sandwich.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

My oldest is addicted to gravy. She had gravy fries when she went to NYC last year and that started it all. I'm pretty sure she drinks gravy, too.

There's a local chain restaurant in the town I live in that makes their own salt for their fries. The local paper gives out awards every year and they win "best fries" every single year.

When we go there my family can devour 3 large fries in a single sitting.

My Mood
    Angelic

I don't really like fries.

We should merge all the food threads and call it "This is why my ass is fat"

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Homemade fries supreme (sans tomato of course) is delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    I don't really like fries.

We should merge all the food threads and call it "This is why my ass is fat"
    LOL

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast