Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: are we really going to pretend ketchup isn't the best condiment ever?

Gunslinger Apprentice BigSchu22 is on a distinguished road BigSchu22's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    We here in Tx just got 2 In-n-Outs in the Dallas/Fort worth area and they are so busy that the drive through wraps twice around the darn place...so haven't had the pleasure of going yet...and it has been here for like 6 months now!

on a different note, Miracle Whip is banned from my house. that stuff is nasty. If I wanted sugar on my sandwich i would put it there!!!!
    Wow, they're moving pretty far East now. They have a very specific supply chain (only certain farms), so they've been slow to expand. Plus, they don't franchise. People always hype In-N-Out as the best burger and then new people eat it and aren't that impressed. I love In-N-Out, but it's not the best burger ever, it's the best fast food burger you're gonna get. Very fresh and well-prepared food at a good price. Secret menu items too, like Animal Style as I said above.

Oh, and Miracle Whip is g g g gross. Yeah, who wants to put sugar on they're sandwich?
    Scorpius: Kill her. Then we'll have pizza and margarita shooters. Go on, John. Kill her. Do it. Do it.
    John Crichton: [aims gun at Scorpius instead] Nobody has margaritas with pizza.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Red Ghost-best ever!!!! Has ghost peppers, habanaro and cayenne peppers, love it
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

First of all, ketchup is fucking delicious. For me, it is the ONLY condiment for french fries.

Condiments I like more (on other things) include mayo (real mayo, not the low fat shit or nasty ass Miracle whip--its half sugar), mustard (must be mustard on the dog, not ketchup!), and hot sauce

In the spectrum of lovely condiments that include hot sauces, all others pale in comparison to my favorite, which is the Tabasco Chipotle sauce
    Cholula and Valencia are okay substitutes. Frank's Red hot is great on wings. I also loves me some rooster sauce.

Horseradish is quite delicious as well. Love me some horse radish on roast beef or oysters.

But ketchup plus horseradish equals cocktail sauce for shrimp. That is really the bestest of both worlds.
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

C'mon. Nobody else here couldn't get through breakfast without ketchup? On scrambled eggs, omelets and oh, I'm having a craving - hash browns. Cannot eat hashbrowns without tons of ketchup.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Mustard goes on eggs because ketchup on eggs looks like aborted baby chicks.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My girlfriend uses ketchup on the amazing breakfasts' that I make and I cry a tear. It's fine on a egg sandwich but hash browns and eggs are glorious alone, maybe a little chorizo
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by beam*seeker View Post
    First of all, ketchup is fucking delicious. For me, it is the ONLY condiment for french fries.

Condiments I like more (on other things) include mayo (real mayo, not the low fat shit or nasty ass Miracle whip--its half sugar), mustard (must be mustard on the dog, not ketchup!), and hot sauce

In the spectrum of lovely condiments that include hot sauces, all others pale in comparison to my favorite, which is the Tabasco Chipotle sauce
    Cholula and Valencia are okay substitutes. Frank's Red hot is great on wings. I also loves me some rooster sauce.

Horseradish is quite delicious as well. Love me some horse radish on roast beef or oysters.

But ketchup plus horseradish equals cocktail sauce for shrimp. That is really the bestest of both worlds.
    I like Franks hot sauce also...and their ad campaign

http://youtu.be/rdqwWo13pyw

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    Mustard goes on eggs ...
    That is the most disgusting thing ever.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Hunt's is the worst ketchup. I Always prefer Heinz. Mmm...
    Ricky!
    I'm such a ketchup snob. I'll only eat Heinz. There's this burger place near me, and whenever they ask: "Do you want ketchup", and I say "No thanks" cause I KNOW they use that Hunt's crap, I always get the "This crazy bitch turned down ketchup packets for her fries" look. I don't allow Hunt's in my house.

As for hot dogs, I use mustard. Never ketchup.
    Relish, good.
    Chili dogs, goooood.

I like mayo on my sandwiches.
    Mayo and mustard on burgers. And I always always want pickles on my burger.

Man, now I want a burger.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think we're condiment twins!

A NEW GAME BEGINS

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

When I eat eggs the only thing I might put on them is a little bit of salt. Mustard or Ketchup? That's just weird.

Unless it's an egg sandwich then I'll allow for some mayo.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Ruining eggs with mustard? The thought alone has made me lose my appetitite
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I didn't say mustard was mandatory, I prefer salt only. But if given a choice between mustard and ketchup, mustard wins for asthetic purposes only.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I won't even touch a mustard container.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Ruining eggs with mustard? The thought alone has made me lose my appetitite
    Everyone knows Hollandaise sauce goes on eggs, not ketchup or mustard. But, the hashbrowns need ketchup.
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I won't even touch a mustard container.
    I second that!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Red Ghost-best ever!!!! Has ghost peppers, habanaro and cayenne peppers, love it

OMG! This sounds amazing. I LOVE ghost peppers.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mmm, ketchup & horseradish - this combo is delicious!

Also, remoulade - nothing better than this stuff for fish (it's beyond yummy on fish'n'chips).
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never even heard of remoulade.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Had a hotdog today with ketchup, mustard, and chili. And a hamburger with cheese, pickles, ketchup, and steak sauce. Good stuff.

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I've never even heard of remoulade.
    To an extent, it's a European thing I was referring specifically to the Danish variety.
    (And don't feel too bad, I'm reading this thread a like a food encyclopedia, sorta - have not heard of some of the condiments, either. Not ketchup, of course, but for ex. tapatio?)

Oh, and just found this in the wikipedia: Louisiana Remoulade
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Had a chili dog yesterday with ketchup ... yumm ... my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is disgusting.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    That is disgusting.
    Agreed!!!

Spoiler:
    OMG we agreed again!!! That's like the 2nd time!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Greek yogurt mixed with sriracha is my new go-to condiment whilst trying to be healthy. It is amazing.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast