Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: are we really going to pretend ketchup isn't the best condiment ever?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default are we really going to pretend ketchup isn't the best condiment ever?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, so you decided to start another...rather than go looking.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I went looking through like 20 pages of archived threads, I'm sure one more thread won't kill us

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I RESENT THIS.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Ketchup is so whack, it don't even know how to spell itself. Much like Moammar Gadhafi.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I went looking through like 20 pages of archived threads, I'm sure one more thread won't kill us
    I know exactly what happened to that thread, but I'm just feeling too lazy to go hunt for it right now.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I know what happened to it too. I put delicious ketchup on that fucker and I ate it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    Ketchup is so whack, it don't even know how to spell itself. Much like Moammar Gadhafi.
    and what's your favorite condiment, pray tell ?

I hope you know I'm going to insult it regardless of what it is.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Probably mustard, overall. However, the orange stuff at the Japanese places might replace it.

Unless sour cream counts as a condiment. Sour cream trumps all.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Feev, don't you hate barbecue sauce or did I imagine reading that? I love barbecue sauce.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Do banana peppers count as a condiment? If relish counts, I question whether various other "toppings" should as well.

My Mood
    Angelic

A condiment is an edible substance, such as sauce or seasoning, added to food to impart a particular flavor, enhance its flavor[1], or in some cultures, to complement the dish. The term originally described pickled or preserved foods, but has shifted meaning over time.[2] Many condiments are available packaged in single-serving sachets (packets), like mustard or ketchup, particularly when supplied with take-out or fast-food meals. Condiments are usually applied by the diner. Condiments are sometimes added prior to serving, for example a sandwich made with ketchup or mustard. Some condiments are used during cooking to add flavor or texture to the food; barbecue sauce, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, marmite are examples.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh...BBQ sauce. That's really good stuff Also, where Mexican food is concerned, I pour chili con queso on everything. Even my salsa.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh yeah?!?!! Well sour cream is ... delicious. Simply amazing. Sour cream + flaming hot cheetos (or any hot/spicy potato chips)

Damn, my plan backfired! ABORT, ABORT.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    Feev, don't you hate barbecue sauce or did I imagine reading that? I love barbecue sauce.
    Nope, you didn't imagine that at all. I wouldn't go so far as to say I hate it, but I prefer about 98% of condiments to bbq sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    Do banana peppers count as a condiment? If relish counts, I question whether various other "toppings" should as well.
    Hmmm, good question.

I guess we can factor in any embellishment that isn't an inherent part of the food itself?

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Mmmmm sour cream! Does anyone here love sriracha? It was my favorite hot sauce until I tried Tapatio for the first time a few months ago. Now they're tied and it's incredibly conflicting. I used to be a huge fan of honey mustard, but it's made its way down my list lately.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

TAPATIO!

There is NEVER a time in my place when there isn't a bottle of Tapatio handy. It's an integral part of many Mexican dishes. Have you ever put some on pizza? GOT DAYUM.

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Oh yeah?!?!! Well sour cream is ... delicious. Simply amazing. Sour cream + flaming hot cheetos (or any hot/spicy potato chips)

Damn, my plan backfired! ABORT, ABORT.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    Nope, you didn't imagine that at all. I wouldn't go so far as to say I hate it, but I prefer about 98% of condiments to bbq sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    Hmmm, good question.

I guess we can factor in any embellishment that isn't an inherent part of the food itself?
    OH MAH GAWD!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably mustard, overall. However, the orange stuff at the Japanese places might replace it.

I'm with you...

Mustard Rules!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    Oh...BBQ sauce. That's really good stuff Also, where Mexican food is concerned, I pour chili con queso on everything. Even my salsa.
    chile con queso? explain!

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty sure it's one of those Americanized Mexican things we have that passes as real Mexican in Iowa. it consists of melted cheese sauce (not sure what kind of cheese, but it's orange, and I have had it with goat cheese) and chopped peppers/spices. Sometimes it has a little bit of seasoned ground beef in it as well.

My Mood
    Angelic

My kids love ranch dressing mixed with hot sauce (Texas Pete at casa de Bethany), usually to dip tortilla chips in but I have seen them eat it between 2 pieces of bread like a sandwich.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh my God. Me and my sister put ranch dressing on everything. My absolute favorite is ranch dressing and french fries.

Mustard (cold!)=hot dogs, pretzels, cheeseburgers

Ketchup (warm!)=french fries
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

If we're considering banana peppers (which I love btw) as part of this topic, then I have a question: how does everyone feel about onions? I'm a huge fan of onions, but so many people hate them, I always am curious to see who likes them.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I.LOVE.ONIONS.

I honestly won't eat a burger if it doesn't have onions. I also put onions on my quesadillas de queso. I lurveeeeeeee them.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate onions...

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast