Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: General Football Discussion

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Default General Football Discussion

The odds say;

1. The Pats will lose at least one game this season

2. Miami will win at least one game this season.

The two teams meet in the final week.

Hmmmm...
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

NFW baby....Pats UNDEFEATED!!!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty sure The Pats play at Giants Stadium on the last week of the season, although I could be mistaken.

Kicking Bill Belichick's monkey ass on his former turf-and ruining Christmas for thousands of football fans who live in New England-might actually make Eli Manning's soul-crushingly bad contract worth it.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Miami plays at New England week 16. Week 17, on Saturday 12/29 New England plays at the NY Giants.
    I think, defying all odds, that we'll have a 17-0 team and an 0-17 team this year.

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Gah!

Week 17?

Fuckin' bi-weeks.

Why do NFL execs have to be such incomprehensible idiots?

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Miami plays at New England week 16. Week 17, on Saturday 12/29 New England plays at the NY Giants.
    I think, defying all odds, that we'll have a 17-0 team and an 0-17 team this year.

I knew I liked you for some reason!! LOL
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It's not possible to have an 0-17 team as the regular season only has 16 games. I do agree with you that Miami could very well go the distance without wining a game. In fact, as a lifelong Jets fan, I would DELIGHT in seeing that.

I'd still like to see someone beat New England, though if it doesn't happen this afternoon against Pittsburgh, it doesn't seem very likely.

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Miami is clobbered by The Bills once again.

You figure they would be used to that by now.

My Mood
    Lurking

PATRIOTS 13 - 0