Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dark Tower Omnibus/Companion

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Dark Tower Omnibus/Companion

The DARK TOWER:
    OMNIBUS/COMPANION
    TWO VOLUME BOXED SET

FIRST PRINTING

COVER BY: JAE LEE

WRITERS: STEPHEN KING, ROBIN FURTH, PETER DAVID, MATT ADLER, ANTHONY FLAMINI, ROB HELMERICHS, RICHARD ISANOVE, JAE LEE, JOHN RHETT THOMAS, DUGAN TRODGLEN
    PENCILS: JAE LEE, JIM CALAFIORE, DENNIS CALERO, DAVID YARDIN
    COLORED BY: RICHARD ISANOVE, DENNIS CALERO, JUNE CHUNG, VAL STAPLES, DEAN V. WHITE
    LETTERED BY: CHRIS ELIOPOULOS, RUS WOOTEN

THE STORY:
    "The Man in Black fled across the desert...and the gunslinger followed." With those words from a short story published in The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction, Stephen King launched one of the most seminal characters in his lifetime of writing into a destiny fraught with danger, death, triumph and loss. In the almost thirty years since that momentous occasion, King introduced millions of readers to the densely textured realm of Mid-World through his magnum opus, the Dark Tower series of novels. King joined with Marvel in 2007 to bring his masterwork of fantasy to a new generation of readers. Adding stunning new textures to the mythos of Roland and Mid-World for four years, the initial arc of King and Marvel's union is now complete, and the entire run is collected here.

1,480 PGS.

ORIGINAL PRICE: $150.00
    IN STORES: September 2011

Comic Contents
    • All issues of The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born
    • All issues of The Dark Tower: The Long Road Home
    • All issues of The Dark Tower: Treachery
    • All issues of The Dark Tower: Fall Of Gilead
    • All issues of The Dark Tower: Battle Of Jericho Hill
    • Marvel Spotlight: The Dark Tower: 2007
    • The Gunslinger Born Sketchbook: December 2006
    • Gunslinger’s Guidebook: August 2007
    • End-World Almanac: July 2008
    • Guide To Gilead: April 2009
    • The Sorcerer: April 2009

Gunslinger Apprentice noal will become famous soon enough noal will become famous soon enough noal's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they did.

Red Cloud

+ Reply to Thread