Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: AKA--who have you been?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I would usually go by Burnt Puke or something similar. I'll probably go back to that eventually.
    I think we have a member with that name. Do you have more than one account here?

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I would usually go by Burnt Puke or something similar. I'll probably go back to that eventually.
    I think we have a member with that name. Do you have more than one account here?
    Yeah that was me. I sent you a PM asking about The Wolf's Hour.

I'm not sure exactly what happened, but I signed in the next day and it said my account was banned. I had fewer than 10 posts at the time so I think must have triggered the auto-mod feature? idk, it didn't state a reason why the account was banned. I think I only had about 6 total posts at the time. I really like this forum so hopefully I'm in the clear now.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23