Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Published! Reflections of Childe Roland

Traveler Allya is on a distinguished road

Default Published! Reflections of Childe Roland

My poem Reflections of Childe Roland was published this morning through EMG-Zine. It's basically a modern retelling of Browning's Childe Roland To The Dark Tower Came written in the same meter and rhyme scheme but set in the vast emptiness of space instead of a more earthly wasteland. I threw a few references to King's Dark Tower series into it as well.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

don't worry: you only couldn't see your threads because it was your first post, and our spammer-killing machine was alarmed

can I delete your other thread with the same content now? and what do you think we should do with the "Untitled" one?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traveler Allya is on a distinguished road

Yep go right ahead! I had to delete the stuff off the untitled one because it had the original unfinished work and once it was getting published it couldn't be anywhere else on the net.

Gunslinger Apprentice woodpryan is on a distinguished road woodpryan's Avatar

Good job, Allya. Congratulations.
    Go then, there are other worlds than these.

+ Reply to Thread