Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: An actual "Wonderful Life" moment

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    a little LOL

Uh Oh!!!!!!

Yeah, a little as in he might have more than some of us staff...so be good everyone
    Spoiler:
    when he's around
    Can we put a "Bell" on him?????? I mean now I gotta clean up my act cause "Matt" is around??? LOL Damn, he's like the Fuc---, um freaking CIA around here!!!! LOL

Spoiler:
    Just joking, all in good fun and harassment!!! LOL

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I keep a length so fishing line in my pockets at all times.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I keep a length so fishing line in my pockets at all times.
    ????????????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I plan to be around a lot more now.
    YES, It is good to see you are back around... Matt,
    You created a wonderful environment that you should feel proud of and should feel great to see how it has blossomed in others capable and creative hands.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, Matt! Nice to see you around again! Hope things turn a lot better soon!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

The fishing line is for quiet strangulation Bill. Thank you Explorer. I am so very proud of the community here and owe a giant debt of gratitude to Jerome for keeping it going after my mid-life crisis.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The fishing line is for quiet strangulation Bill. Thank you Explorer. I am so very proud of the community here and owe a giant debt of gratitude to Jerome for keeping it going after my mid-life crisis.
    LOL Gotcha!!!! In NYC we use piano wire!!!! Guess out west we go with fishing line!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

And then some of us for whatever reason just have real garottes lying around. I can respect improvisation though.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

And then some of us for whatever reason just have real garottes lying around. I can respect improvisation though.
    Well, you're Sicilian right? It's a requirement!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Exactly! LOL

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Matt, I don't want this to come out the wrong way and I'm kinda "famous" for that, but to me at least, one of the reason's to help out was to get you back here again!!! Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you are "obligated" in any way, cause you're not, but at least for me I was hoping to get an "Old Friend" back on the boards, if ya know what I mean!!! I miss ya, buddy!!! If ya can, keep on posting on!!!!

You "John Denver" wanna be!!!!!! "Rocky Mountain High", my ass!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

lol...I stop by every day to see what is going on now Bill. I really appreciate that people missed me that much.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hope that everything will get better! Take care
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

lol...I stop by every day to see what is going on now Bill. I really appreciate that people missed me that much.
    Good Man!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2