Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: 2012 Haven Foundation Prizes and Rules Announcement!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2012 Haven Foundation Prizes and Rules Announcement!!

The Announcement and discussion can be found here:

2012 Haven Foundation Prizes and Rules Announcement!!

The Grand Prize for this year’s Haven Foundation Fundraiser is going to be a Stephen King inscribed Scribner First Edition of “The Wind Through The Keyhole”. Mr. King’s office has graciously agreed that King will inscribe the book to the winner, with a brief inscription chosen by the winner. Please note-Last year it took a bit over 6 months for the winner to receive his book, so please be patient.

In the unlikely event that King is unable to sign the book, a suitable replacement King signed (but not inscribed) book will be substituted.
    A person may only win one of the smaller prizes; however they will still be in the running for the Grand Prize.

The drawings are weighted so that a person receives one entry for every $10 cash or equivalent value for auction/drawing items with a maximum number of entries capped at 10. Example: Person “A” donated $50-they receive 5 entries in the drawing. Person “B” donated $300 in cash and equivalent auction/giveaway items-they receive 10 entries. Person "C" donated $10-they receive 1 entry.

I will draw the winners for all 12 items listed below, and announce the winners starting Thursday May 31, 2012 at ~ 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EDT-5:00PM GMT) The Grand Prize winner will be chosen by Brian Freeman from Cemetery Dance. Date and Time for the Grand Prize Drawing TBA.

Gilead T-shirt XL
    Donated by: Jerome
    Value: >$20

Glenn Chadbourne Dark Tower T-shirt XL
    Donated by: Cemetery Dance
    Value:>$25

Night Visions 5 Trade 1st & UK Full Dark No Stars with bonus story.
    Donated by: Jerome & Mr. Rabbit Trick
    Value: >$30

RANDOM WALK by Lawrence Block. PS Publishing in 2008. Introduction by Spider Robinson. 295 pages. Limited to 500 copies, SIGNED by the author on the limitation page. Hardcover in Fine condition.
    Donated by Jerome
    Value $30

CD UK 11/22/63 Slipcase
    Donated by Bill Bender
    Value $30
    NOTE: Book is NOT included

The Woman Special Edition & Carrie (Note-Carrie is not a 1st edition)
    Donated by: Cemetery Dance & Mr. Rabbit Trick
    Value: >$35

Shivers VI Signed Limited & UK Full Dark No Stars Trade Paperback
    Value >$40

Horror Hall of Fame S/L & UK Danse Macabre Trade Paperback
    Value: >$65

"They All Float" GID (Glow in the Dark) Art Print
    This Screen Print is Mark's interpretation of Stephen King's - "IT" movie
    This Limited Edition poster is signed and numbered and includes Glow in the Dark Ink
    Glow in the Dark inks reveal a creepy, hidden spider in the forest
    This is a 24" x 12" 4-color Screen Print
    Donated by Mark Englert -tacobelvedere.com
    Value: >$75

Blockade Billy With Alex McVey “Skull” art
    Donated by: Alex McVey

Blockade Billy With Alex McVey “Bloody Player” art
    Donated by: Alex McVey

One For The Road S/L
    Donated by PS Publishing
    Value: £175.00

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The drawing is now starting. Follow the link on post #1 for the winners!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian Freeman received the tickets and the winner is:
    Richard Cook!

Tickets were waiting on my desk this AM! Putting them in a box... Shaking it up... And the name I've drawn is... Richard Cook! Best wishes, Brian Freeman Cemetery Dance Publications 132-B Industry Lane Unit #7 Forest Hill, MD 21050 410-588-5901 [phone] 410-588-5904 [fax]

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Dark Tower.org Family
    Special Thanks to Jerome for persevering another year.

Got my "Grand Prize" winner mailed directly from SK's office !!
    Love the inscription !!

Link to the untouched images in my Collection thread
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post706308

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's on fire!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)