Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Haven Foundation Prizes and Rules Announcement!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks again to all the donors!

I laughed when I saw that Wizardsrainbow won the remarqued book, because that guy just can't get enough of them!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I didn't win SHIT....
    Now THAT would make a great t-shirt.

Congrats to everyone; sucks to be AKC (and me!)
    And me!!! I'd buy one of those T-Shirts BTW!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The winner of the Gilead T-shirt XL
    Donated by: Jerome
    Value: >$20
    IS-------Mr. Rabbit Trick!
    The winner of the Glenn Chadbourne Dark Tower T-shirt XL
    Donated by: Cemetery Dance
    Value:>$25
    IS---------------------Dick Olson
    The winner of the Night Visions 5 Trade 1st & UK Full Dark No Stars with bonus story.
    Donated by: Jerome & Mr. Rabbit Trick
    Value: >$30 is:
    Brice Beede
    The Winner of The Woman Special Edition & Carrie (Note-Carrie is not a 1st edition)
    Donated by: Cemetery Dance & Mr. Rabbit Trick
    Value: >$35 Is:
    Bill Burgette
    The Winner of Shivers VI Signed Limited & UK Full Dark No Stars Trade Paperback
    Value >$40 Is:
    Timothy Martin
    The Winner of the Horror Hall of Fame S/L & UK Danse Macabre Trade Paperback
    Value: >$65 Is:
    Michael van den Berg
    The Winner of
    "They All Float" GID (Glow in the Dark) Art Print
    This Screen Print is Mark's interpretation of Stephen King's - "IT" movie
    This Limited Edition poster is signed and numbered and includes Glow in the Dark Ink
    Glow in the Dark inks reveal a creepy, hidden spider in the forest
    This is a 24" x 12" 4-color Screen Print
    Donated by Mark Englert -tacobelvedere.com
    Value: >$75 Is:
    divemaster
    The Winner of the Blockade Billy With Alex McVey “Skull” art
    Donated by: Alex McVey

Michael Ziniti
    The Winner of the Blockade Billy With Alex McVey “Bloody Player” art
    Donated by: Alex McVey

David Williamson
    And the Winner of the One For The Road S/L
    Donated by PS Publishing
    Value: £175.00
    Is:
    Thomas Jozwiak

All of the quoted prizes were shipped today.
    Two prizes are being mailed by Cook, and two are being mailed by Merlin1958.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys Rock!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to all the winners.
    Thanks to those who think they didn't win shit, but actually did win shit and it's on it's way.
    Spoiler:
    j/k, guys

Thanks to Alan and Jerome for the books.
    Thanks to Jerome for all the work he puts into this on top of all the work he does for the site overall.
    Thanks to all our current and former staff for all they do/have done.
    Thanks to the fundraising whore.
    Thanks to everyone who contributed/donated this year.
    Thanks to those who couldn't, but wanted to also.

You people are all just fucking amazing!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Congratulations to all the winners.
    Thanks to those who think they didn't win shit, but actually did win shit and it's on it's way.
    Spoiler:
    j/k, guys

Thanks to Alan and Jerome for the books.
    Thanks to Jerome for all the work he puts into this on top of all the work he does for the site overall.
    Thanks to all our current and former staff for all they do/have done.
    Thanks to the fundraising whore.
    Thanks to everyone who contributed/donated this year.
    Thanks to those who couldn't, but wanted to also.

You people are all just fucking amazing!
    Ummm..... "F"undraising "W"hore I'll have you know!!! I got a freaking "Title" now and have to pay taxes and shit!!!!

Spoiler:
    Damn, my ass is killing me!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Winner of
    "They All Float" GID (Glow in the Dark) Art Print
    This Screen Print is Mark's interpretation of Stephen King's - "IT" movie
    This Limited Edition poster is signed and numbered and includes Glow in the Dark Ink
    Glow in the Dark inks reveal a creepy, hidden spider in the forest
    This is a 24" x 12" 4-color Screen Print
    Donated by Mark Englert -tacobelvedere.com
    divemaster
    Hey! How about that! I've been out of town all week and just went through my thread reading backlog this morning. There were two prizes I was mostly interested in and this was one of them. I'm very excited to receive my neato art print. Thanks for the raffle/prize opportunity.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

I laughed when I saw that Wizardsrainbow won the remarqued book, because that guy just can't get enough of them!
    That was quite fortunate..... kinda Kismet....
    I am still hoping perhaps I can win the "Signed TWTTK"

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

That was quite fortunate..... kinda Kismet....
    I am still hoping perhaps I can win the "Signed TWTTK"
    Sorry, that's mine!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    I wanna win it, I wanna win it, I wanna win it... LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice mtdman has a spectacular aura about mtdman has a spectacular aura about mtdman's Avatar

My Mood
    Angry
    Country
    Country Flag

Donated by PS Publishing
    Is:
    Thomas Jozwiak
    Wow I won something. Didn't even realize until it showed up today. Sweet!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mtdman View Post
    Donated by PS Publishing
    Is:
    Thomas Jozwiak
    And it was something very cool! Congrats.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! That must have been a pretty nice surprise in your mail box.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mtdman View Post
    Donated by PS Publishing
    Is:
    Thomas Jozwiak
    I thought it would be a cool surprise. I mailed out the prizes to the address that donors had listed on their Paypal donation info. There will be a couple more people who didn't check the thread and will be pleasantly surprised.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian Freeman received the tickets and the winner is:
    Richard Cook!

Tickets were waiting on my desk this AM! Putting them in a box... Shaking it up... And the name I've drawn is... Richard Cook! Best wishes, Brian Freeman Cemetery Dance Publications 132-B Industry Lane Unit #7 Forest Hill, MD 21050 410-588-5901 [phone] 410-588-5904 [fax]

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Richard!

My stuff arrived today too. Thank you Jerome and Alan!

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian Freeman received the tickets and the winner is:
    Richard Cook!

Tickets were waiting on my desk this AM! Putting them in a box... Shaking it up... And the name I've drawn is... Richard Cook! Best wishes, Brian Freeman Cemetery Dance Publications 132-B Industry Lane Unit #7 Forest Hill, MD 21050 410-588-5901 [phone] 410-588-5904 [fax]
    Congratulations!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Richard!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats my friend. You should have King sign it ... "To Shannon ..."

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG TIME CONGRATS, COOK!!!!!!!

Couldn't have gone to a nicer fellow!!! Thanks for all your hard work!!!!

Spoiler:
    You lucky bastard!!!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice item to add to the Cook Collection....Very nice! Congratlations....

I guess if I had to pass good Karma on...... (pass on winning this) you are a fine choice Richard.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Richard. Maybe you can ask King to number it '79'?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

OOOOHHHHHH great idea!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Congratulations, Richard. Maybe you can ask King to number it '79'?
    79 of 1?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey! Congratulations!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast