Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59
Results 1,451 to 1,462 of 1462

Thread: Book Collection: Roog

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like that Korean Kover too!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very NICE !!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, all!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great cover artwork on those 👊🏼

Traveler tattooedbibliophile is on a distinguished road tattooedbibliophile's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Duma Key in two different formats. The smaller A-format is like the rest of the Hodder series. The larger is one of the 2 B-formats.

And finally got the Italian DT7 paperback , so the serie is complete

Nice! The larger B format Duma Key in that set drives me nuts, WHY??? LOL. Do they have the same ISBN?

Traveler tattooedbibliophile is on a distinguished road tattooedbibliophile's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ooooooo what's the gold one with the red lettering? It's the best one!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedbibliophile View Post
    Duma Key in two different formats. The smaller A-format is like the rest of the Hodder series. The larger is one of the 2 B-formats.

And finally got the Italian DT7 paperback , so the serie is complete

Nice! The larger B format Duma Key in that set drives me nuts, WHY??? LOL. Do they have the same ISBN?
    The smaller paperback has the following ISBN: 9780340952214. Unfortunately I have sold these paperbacks already years ago, but I still do have the hardcover set of these.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedbibliophile View Post
    Ooooooo what's the gold one with the red lettering? It's the best one!
    Which book do you mean?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Too bad, I don't have that small UK version of DUMA KEY!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Still selling a big amount of Dark Tower books from USA / UK / Netherlands / Germany / Spain / Italy / Poland.

Check this page for specific pictures:

http://www.roog.nu/stephenking/darkt...le/forsale.htm

Country
    Country Flag

Still selling a big amount of Dark Tower books from USA / UK / Netherlands / Germany / Spain / Italy / Poland.

Check this page for specific pictures:

http://www.roog.nu/stephenking/darkt...le/forsale.htm
    New books added to the for sale section! Including a few limited US stuff and more languages like Sweden, Russia, Ukraine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59