Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1462

Thread: Book Collection: Roog

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

French DT1 paperback from 1993:

Spanish DT1 and DT2 paperbacks from 1999/2000:

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dutch limited 1/1000 hardcover for End of Watch:

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one Rogier. I have it on order.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Nice one Rogier. I have it on order.
    Thanks, Paul. How many Dutch books do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by obamathelegend View Post
    nice book what do you price man?
    What exactly is your question? The bookprice in Holland is €29,99.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've got them all from Doctor Sleep, so will be six including EOW. I'm missing Under the Dome and 11/22/63, which are the other two that I know about. Do you know of any other titles that were released as these numbered hardcovers?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post

Nice! I like how they leave the DJ nice and clean with only writing on the spine. Do they actually have a limitation page?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I've got them all from Doctor Sleep, so will be six including EOW. I'm missing Under the Dome and 11/22/63, which are the other two that I know about. Do you know of any other titles that were released as these numbered hardcovers?
    I guess you have most of them then.
    Please check my website for all the Dutch hardcovers: http://www.roog.nu/stephenking/ and then click on Hardcovers in the menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Nice! I like how they leave the DJ nice and clean with only writing on the spine. Do they actually have a limitation page?
    Yes, they do!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Even better!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, this is the most crazy collection I started years and years ago. Cannot remember why I started it either, but maybe because they are pretty cheap to get.
    It's a Dutch edition of Dolan's Cadillac which was a free gift during the national bookweek in 1992. It got a printrun of 25.000 with 262 of them now in my bookroom

Crazy. I know. 8)

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Rogier. I feel so much better now. I thought I was really crazy with some of my collecting habits, but I think this one takes the cake. Nuts, but I love it!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha that's brilliant!!

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, well......I don't feel nearly as bad about feeling the need to own all the various variants . And this thread has now been officially bookmarked so I can refer back to it when a certain someone questions my variant obsession .

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You must be crazy..
    P2

Country
    Country Flag

When you know about yourself, that you are crazy, then it isn't that bad, right? Please tell me

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amen...8)
    P2

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You're not alone......

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Now that's just being greedy. Is the ultimate aim to try and get the whole print run?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome! And how many copies of the green limited version do you own?

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    of 'Riding the Bullet'?

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sometimes, you guys make me feel so normal.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Sometimes, you guys make me feel so normal.
    Isn't that the truth LOL!

Country
    Country Flag

When you know about yourself, that you are crazy, then it isn't that bad, right? Please tell me
    The first step of recovery is admitting and realizing you have a problem. But we're just not into the whole recovery thing .

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

The first step of recovery is admitting and realizing you have a problem. But we're just not into the whole recovery thing .
    I recognize and embrace my addiction. I love it; feed and nourish it. I suggest you do the same with yours.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    You're not alone......

I knew! Finally I see your Dutch Carrie collection this way 8) Pretty creepy with all those eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Wow! Now that's just being greedy. Is the ultimate aim to try and get the whole print run?
    Haha, no! I know Dolan's Cadillac is a story about burying something/someone in the ground, but I'm not going to do that with myself in a pile of books

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    of 'Riding the Bullet'?
    I guess he means Achtbaan indeed. The answer is: only one book

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I recognize and embrace my addiction. I love it; feed and nourish it. I suggest you do the same with yours.
    Exactly that feeling, Bob 8)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Ah yes, sorry, that's Riding the Bullet, my mistake...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast