Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 2401

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Some info from Folio Society about their upcoming edition of A Clash Of Kings:

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...32192513461460
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Lots of info on this page at LibraryThing (I can't be bothered to copy all the images today):

https://www.librarything.com/topic/318480
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Up for sale now, plus a lot of new images.
    Looks great.

https://www.foliosociety.com/uk/a-clash-of-kings.html

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful book. Sadly as much as I want it, I stopped buying his stuff, just like he stopped writing the story. Otherwise, I would be an owner.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Beautiful book. Sadly as much as I want it, I stopped buying his stuff, just like he stopped writing the story. Otherwise, I would be an owner.
    +1

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Will never buy from folio society again after finding out they charge premiums to non-UK customers. 125 pounds is 153 USD - but they sell it for 195 USD instead. Disgusting.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Couldnt that include custom charges?
    Or to a former exchange rate that they never changed? (As in, september 2015 : https://www.macrotrends.net/2549/pou...storical-chart )
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I spoke with them last year - they said the increased prices covered their incurred charges for overseas sales...of course you can look at all of the other UK sellers that we regularly buy from - and the prices on books are the same. The person I spoke with said - they were a smaller press and this helped with whatever fees they might incur...I did email regarding this I think when I ordered a previous book...
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

My copy of COK arrived yesterday. I do like these editions and think they are very well done for the price bracket.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine is due in on Monday...also looking forward to Howls moving Castle and princess bride, more and small gods - heck figured since there was flat rate bulk express shipping - might as well get my monies worth on that, plus an ACOK for another member - again this was cheapest shipping/cost option - especially given their mark up
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

eBay sales seem to be all over the map. if I wanted to add a US 1st of GAME OF THRONES in fine condition to my collection, what should I be expecting to pay?
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    eBay sales seem to be all over the map. if I wanted to add a US 1st of GAME OF THRONES in fine condition to my collection, what should I be expecting to pay?
    I think for a fine condition book you will still be paying top dollar. They are hard to find since the dust jacket is easily damaged and the boards are cheap paper. I would think at least $600+. Unless you get lucky!

Sadly someone ruined this nice book with a fake signature: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Medieval-Fa...oAAOSwc1BeYSgC
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This one looks like it could be decent but hard to tell: https://www.ebay.com/itm/George-RR-M...UAAOSwORheQc~Z

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks becca, gives me a good place to start.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    I think for a fine condition book you will still be paying top dollar. They are hard to find since the dust jacket is easily damaged and the boards are cheap paper. I would think at least $600+. Unless you get lucky!

Sadly someone ruined this nice book with a fake signature: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Medieval-Fa...oAAOSwc1BeYSgC
    Ugh. Things like that are heartbreaking.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:
    1st/1st Game of Thrones in slipcase and mylar dust jacket protector. Book is in great shape. Will send pics.
    If interested PM me.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Looking for ASOIF art book in slipcase. Brown book in brown slipcase. Thanks

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Looking for ASOIF art book in slipcase. Brown book in brown slipcase. Thanks
    Good luck. The S/L is getting tougher to find. I just if finally got one a year or so ago. I set up searches on ABE and EBay.

Along the Path of the Beam The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about

Looking for the following;
    • Songs of the Dying Earth by Subterranean Press Letter "S"
    • GRRM: a RRestropective by Subterranean Press Letter "S"
    • Shadow Twin by Subterranean Press Letter "S": Willing to buy or trade my lettered
    • Hunter's Run by Subterranean Press Letter "S": Willing to buy or trade my lettered
    • Legends by Tor Letter "SS": Willing to buy or trade my lettered! Note, not "S," but "SS!"
    • The Armageddon Rag by Poseidon Nemo (ANY LETTER is OK!)
    • And all others with Letter "S"

• A Game of Thrones (Meisha Marlin) Numbered "PC"
    • A Game of Thrones (Subterranean Press) Numbered "PC"
    • A Clash of Kings (Meisha Merlin) Numbered "PC"
    • A Storm of Swords (Subterranean Press) Numbered "PC"
    • A Feast for Crows (Subterranean Press) Numbered "PC"
    • The Complete Masters of Darkness Limited Edition Numbered "PC"
    • Legends II Limited Edition Numbered "PC"
    • Night Visions 5 Limited Edition Numbered "PC"
    • Night Visions 3 Limited Edition Numbered "PC"

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Are the blue slipcased editions from the UK still holding much value?
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    I think a full set of 1st prints is around $1000K or more, with AGOT being the most valuable.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    I think a full set of 1st prints is around $1000K or more, with AGOT being the most valuable.
    Thanks Becca
    Mark Twain

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

GRRM - Eine RRETROSPECTIVE
    German S/L 108/250

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Frank!

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. I’ve always wanted the Fanpro limited editions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 LastLast