Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 2401

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Great idea, am going to contact Bill to match my number (#26) for ACOK and AGOT to Rogues. Thanks!

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just ordered my copies of AGOT yesterday.

Unfortunately my primary number belongs to a lifetime subscriber, so I won't be able to match Rogues to my others.
    Mark Twain

Bill responded and I will be getting the same (#26) number. Thanks again for the tip!

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Lots of signed books are now available from the Cocteau.
    GRRM, Neil Gaiman, Lev Grossman, Junot Diaz...
    Mark Twain

Some nice books listed. Wonder if any of the are first printings?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    I doubt any of the ASOIAF books are, but some of the anthologies and other recent titles are firsts.
    the signed copies of Dangerous Women and The World of Ice and Fire that I ordered from them were both firsts.
    Mark Twain

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

May be interesting Martin collectors (or not..)

Amazon has Inside HBO's Game of Thrones Book: The Collector's Edition Set for $24.99 (was $150)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/161...422&pf_rd_i=45

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

Amazon has Inside HBO's Game of Thrones Book: The Collector's Edition Set for $24.99 (was $150)

not only that - but amazon has a 25% off book deal going on through tomorrow - code: BOOKDEAL25
    so with tax - the book came to $20

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I guess that was a lightning deal since it is back to $90

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I guess that was a lightning deal since it is back to $90
    Glad I didn't hesitate on that one then - good pick up Shac - I get the Amazon emails each day - but honestly never looked to closely and did not see this one advertised.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like the way this set looks...just costs so much to ship from the UK - https://forbiddenplanet.com/130188-i...1-2-hardcover/

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I like the way this set looks...just costs so much to ship from the UK - https://forbiddenplanet.com/130188-i...1-2-hardcover/
    It looks like it's just the season 1&2 and 3&4 HC books that you can get separately on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Inside-HBOs-Ga...=1418740586802

http://www.amazon.com/Inside-HBOs-Ga...=1418740671070

Plus those are each $24/25

In the forbidden planet description it says : "Both of these official companion books" - so my only assumption it's just the same two books in a slip case? Also soon after hbo released the regular edition - they came out with their deluxe set for season 1&2 - so I'll have to check if something similar is set for seasons 3&4 (otherwise I'll probably get the regular edition).

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for this!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

Thanks for this!
    Just received the collectors set yesterday and opened it this morning - it is an extremely nice production - i doubt i would buy a collectors set of season 3&4 - would take up too much space - but I will probably pick up the regular edition (B&N sent me an extra 30% off in store coupon for this weekend). Bonus - had 2 glassine sheets - so now I can put one into my Stand Coffin case - which was missing

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got a signed copy of Rogues from the Cocteau theater yesterday. It's a 4th printing.
    Mark Twain

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Got a signed copy of Rogues from the Cocteau theater yesterday. It's a 4th printing.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Being a 2014 release, I thought this would have been likely to have been a first. I'm still happy to have a signed copy though.
    Mark Twain

Got the book (through another source) signed by Patrick Rothfuss and Joe Abercrombie and it was a first. I am surprised it's already in a fourth printing. Hope in the future to get it signed by some of the other authors.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

I have an extra copy of the first printing, signed by Patrick Rothfuss and including the "Bast-Off" limited edition/numbered sketch card. A friend had taken a copy around for me, and that copy has a dozen or so signatures--but not GRRM, alas--so this one becomes expendable. Send me a PM if interested; asking $50 shipped.

We also have both the limited and lettered editions of the SubPress edition on order, both with remarques (one is for the GRRM, the other is the Rothfuss, I forget which). I don't need both. As above, PMs are welcome.

Country
    Country Flag

Being a 2014 release, I thought this would have been likely to have been a first. I'm still happy to have a signed copy though.
    You might email Shawn at signedpage.com and see if he has any extra copies. They are not GRRM signed but Pat and Joe signed them.

PS - The World book is also now in it's 4th printing.

Country
    Country Flag

The rogues copy I got from Shawn/signed page was a really nice copy (1/1) - signed by Rothfuss and Abercrombie. I actually got another one from keplers - only signed by grrm - but fortunately that was a 1/1 - just a few weeks back - that one was a little rough (DJ that is) - they didn't have any more though. Any idea how many were in first printing of world? Surprised it's in 4th printing so quickly.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I got my rogues copy from Shawn as well. I'm looking for that (along with Unfettered) to be my two major signature chaser books. I'm going to have a hard time tracking down GRRM, Gaiman and Flynn though.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You might email Shawn at signedpage.com and see if he has any extra copies. They are not GRRM signed but Pat and Joe signed them.

Thanks for the tip.

I have an unsigned 1/1 and also ordered the SubPress version, so I will probably just wait for that edition for the other author's signatures.
    The signed copies of both World and Dangerous Women from the Cocteau are both 1st printings.
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

Is it really? I was in Target last night and they still had a stack of 1st printings...

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'd have to go back to the store and check but I think it was either Rogues or Dangerous Women whose later printings had a DJ with a different colours. If there are images of actual books for sale, that might be an easy way to determine 1st vs. later printing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast