Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 97 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2401

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Hurry those that can go!

http://grrm.livejournal.com/384996.html

I'll contact them to know if they'd sign copies online as well...who knows.
    It says the tickets are $190
    http://www.92y.org/Event/George-R-R-Martin.aspx

looks like $150 here
    When you click on the link it says $190.
    i stopped clicking - never know what i might end up with

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

George RR Martin will be attending the same literary program than Stephen King did about a year ago.
    I was able to go to the live broadcast... maybe I will ask if I can attend again
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Saw an ad while watching the news that Mr. Martin will be the guest on their show "Talk to Al Jazeera" next Saturday, 5 pm Eastern on Al Jazeera America.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Thanks for heads up - sent them a message - guess I'll see what happens in the morning

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Looks like the Subterranean Press edition of A GAME OF THRONES is now up for preorder:
    http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...ame_of_thrones

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    Looks like the Subterranean Press edition of A GAME OF THRONES is now up for preorder:
    I'll have to wait until I get my notice from Camelot Books to keep my set going..

Country
    Country Flag

Ok - quick question with this statement :

Purchasing A Clash of Kings will NOT give you the right of first refusal for our edition of The Winds of Winter.

Is that because it's based upon owning a copy of dance with dragons?

Country
    Country Flag

Does bill usually send an email reminder if you've bought directly from subpress? I recently bought a set w rights so I wasn't sure

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Ok - quick question with this statement :

Purchasing A Clash of Kings will NOT give you the right of first refusal for our edition of The Winds of Winter.

Is that because it's based upon owning a copy of dance with dragons?
    Yup. It was made clear when CLASH OF KINGS was issued that it didn't give you rights to any matches other than AGoT; you need ADWD to order TWoW.

Does bill usually send an email reminder if you've bought directly from subpress? I recently bought a set w rights so I wasn't sure
    If you're in his system as the owner of that number, I would think you'd get a note. If you bought on the secondary market, be sure that the seller communicated the transfer of rights to Sub.

Country
    Country Flag

If you're in his system as the owner of that number, I would think you'd get a note. If you bought on the secondary market, be sure that the seller communicated the transfer of rights to Sub.
    Thanks - bill shipped clash directly to me so it should be good

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing that the email will go out tomorrow morning. I haven't gotten any notice yet either. We have until Jan to order it but I don't see anything about a free gift if ordering early?? Maybe there will be something in the email?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

I'll wait for email. Speaking of email - that seems to work for the Cocteau bookstore:

Hello Chad,

Thank you for contacting the Jean Cocteau Cinema Bookstore. I have completed your pre-order request. You will be guaranteed 1 signed copy of Dangerous Women.

I am on travel and will return to the bookstore on Monday (11/17) to proceed with your order request regarding payment and shipment details.

Be well,

~ Melania

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll wait for email. Speaking of email - that seems to work for the Cocteau bookstore:

Hello Chad,

Thank you for contacting the Jean Cocteau Cinema Bookstore. I have completed your pre-order request. You will be guaranteed 1 signed copy of Dangerous Women.

I am on travel and will return to the bookstore on Monday (11/17) to proceed with your order request regarding payment and shipment details.

Be well,

~ Melania
    I got the same email for 2 titles I requested!!

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I just heard back from the Cocteau bookstore as well!
    Thought for sure they were going to be gone by the time I emailed the, so I'm really happy to have heard back. Thanks for the heads up Ari.

Glad to hear we'll see the AGOT S/L in Spring. Paying for two copies right before Christmas shopping starts is no fun though!
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

Finally received the Spanish Deluxe editions that match the ADWD I got a few months ago. They are beautiful. Probably my favorite edition... if I could read it
    I'm waiting on some replacement dust jackets as they got some damage in shipping from Spain. They are very delicate.

Last edited by becca69; 07-11-2017 at 07:48 AM.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are really cool Becca
    Mark Twain

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those DJ's look like candy-bar wrappers...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Those DJ's look like candy-bar wrappers...
    LOL - they are much thicker than glassine but looks the same.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FINALLY!!! A cheap one. A little scuff on the slipcase, but if they ever do a second printing can replace it then.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    FINALLY!!! A cheap one. A little scuff on the slipcase, but if they ever do a second printing can replace it then.

How cheap is cheap?

Country
    Country Flag

$125.00
    Thinking that's pretty darn good...

Country
    Country Flag

That's great! They weren't much cheaper new.

I think now is the time to buy ASOIAF stuff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 97 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast