Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 2401

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Very nice. I’ve always wanted the Fanpro limited editions.
    TKS Becca !!!
    i also think they are great, unfortunately they are relatively expensive and not that easy to find.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. I’ve always wanted the Fanpro limited editions.
    Learn something new everyday - no idea those were around. But I just managed to find a set on German Ebay - that did ship to the US and they accepted my offer - so I should see the set sometime....for 2 signed GRRM books seemed a very reasonable price
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There seem to be two more sets on abebooks, at $186 / $240 + shipping

German books, but certainly cheap IMO for 2 GRR Martin signed books !
    => https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sea...gned&sortby=17
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Yes, the GRRM RRETROSPECTIVE S/L is the easiest to find, all others are much much more expensive.

This was one of the Fanpro S/L GRRM books....

https://www.ebay.de/itm/DRACHENREIGE...orig_cvip=true

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Yes, the GRRM RRETROSPECTIVE S/L is the easiest to find, all others are much much more expensive.

This was one of the other Fanpro S/L GRRM books....

https://www.ebay.de/itm/DRACHENREIGE...orig_cvip=true

Gunslinger Apprentice Greg will become famous soon enough Greg will become famous soon enough Greg's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi, what valuation could be placed on these books, all in fine condition. Thanks.

ASOIAF: A Game of Thrones Meisha Merlin Limited #349/500
    ASOIAF: A Clash of Kings Meisha Merlin Limited #349/500
    ASOIAF: A Game of Thrones Subterranean Press Limited #349/500
    ASOIAF: A Clash of Kings & Sketches Subterranean Press Limited #349/500
    ASOIAF: A Storm of Swords & Signed Bookmarks Subterranean Press Limited #349/448
    ASOIAF: A Feast for Crows Subterranean Press Limited #349/448
    ASOIAF: A Dance with Dragons Subterranean Press Limited #349/448
    A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms Subterranean Press Limited #349/750
    Fire & Blood Subterranean Press Limited #349/750

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has this guy given up on finishing the series? Anybody have any clues?

I see where he is now going to executive produce a tv series of Tony Hillerman books.

I quit buying anything he publishes until he he gets back to what made him too busy to finish.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

He posted several updates over the last year saying that he was making quite a bit of progress on The Winds of Winter.
    I doubt we will see it this year, but I do think we'll see that one "soon", relatively speaking.
    A Dream of Spring? Who knows?
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Executive Producers usually do not have to do much. My guess is they’re using his ideas.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I quit on him like he quit on the series
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post

I see where he is now going to executive produce a tv series of Tony Hillerman books.

I quit buying anything he publishes until he he gets back to what made him too busy to finish.
    Absolutely zero chance we get anything else.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post

I gave up after A Feast For Crows took five years.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, coming from someone who took 20 years for his series. What's Martin at - 25 years? But he's not the only one is he Patrick Rothfuss...
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I quit on him like he quit on the series
    +1
    Looking for Pierce Brown Red Rising #557 from Subterranean Press

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I'm not sure when it went up, but A Feast For Crows is available from Folio Society:

https://www.foliosociety.com/usa/a-feast-for-crows.html

Page for the series:

https://www.foliosociety.com/usa/aso...EE%2C5AGI3%2C1
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The ASOFAI Harper Voyage red slipcased releases are still readily available with the exception of A Game Of Thrones, which is now seemingly out of print.

Does anyone have a copy of AGoT they're looking to sell? Thank you.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I only have the blue slipcased ones...
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Hello all. The day has come. Due to a death in the family and a few other things, I have to sell my GRRM signed 1sts. Here’s a quick description I typed up.

A Game of Thrones is a US first. It has an area on the spine where the plastic coating is coming away from the dust jacket and minor shelfwear. It is also personalized to me. And the DJ is not exactly centered.

A Clash of Kings is also personalized to me. And minor shelfwear. Clash also comes with a letter from the publisher as it was a finished review copy.

A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows and A Dance With Dragons all only have minor shelfwear. Dance and I Believe Storm came from the signed page. And Feast came signed from the publisher as a thank you for being a hand seller for Martin.
    There is a post over on the GRRM Rarities page when I’ve posted pictures and the quality of them was discussed.

I am more than willing to send more pictures and answer any questions you might have.

Please make an offer through PM. I would rather not sell them through eBay if possible to avoid the chunk of $ they’ll take.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

George and Neil Gaiman in NYC! Oct 27th. Tickets come with a signed book.

https://www.symphonyspace.org/events...j7agibyaB_wGAk
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Virtual event with option of signed book:
    https://sites.prh.com/a-celebration-..._id=26956#GRRM
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for posting.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Becca.
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

I bought both books. Each book purchase came with two event tickets.

I have three event tickets available.

Make a contribution of your choice to support the site at crownandcola@aol.com and get a ticket.

No book.

First come first serve.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A Dance with Dragons
    Limited edition by The Folio Society
    Not signed, but looks nice !

https://www.foliosociety.com/row/a-d...h-dragons.html
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 LastLast