Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: stkmw02

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I hope they do... and scare the shit out of our cat! (If you knew the cat, you'd feel the same.)

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

My newest collection items... Cereal Killers cards!! There's quite a few King themed cards in the packs... and now I have them all!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never seen those before Neat!

How many King-themed ones are there?

John

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha very cool! I like.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never seen those before either and I like that one a lot. Can we see the rest, please?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent, I love this sort of stuff !!!!
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Inspired

I'll get the rest scanned soon so you can see them!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay!

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! Good find!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

BRING EM ON.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*taps foot*

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Inspired

lol Sorry! My husband is away on business and he handles all the scanning of things, since I once broke the scanner and am now paranoid. I'd take photos of the cards, but since the camera is broken I can't.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's okay! Just let him know that he's gonna' have to stop letting his business get in the way of our entertainment.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Inspired

My husband added this item to our collection.... a very awesome Fluffy.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice addition. Was this a custom piece made for your hubby?

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

That's really cool! The chains on the base are a nice touch. **looking around for my Super Sculpey**

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

John

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice Fluffy! What is it made of?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    Very cool!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fluffy is awesome!

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool Fluffy but I also like the Cereal Killers Cards -- did I miss you posting more of them?
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

My Mood
    Inspired

Fluffy was made by Homemade Horror, check it out on Facebook!

And no, I never got around to posting more of the Cereal Killers Cards. I'll have to remind my husband that he promised to scan more! Definitely check out the artist Joe Simco. He's done artwork for the movie we're working on too. Awesome work.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    That is indeed an awsome Fluffy, Krystle - as Shannon would say .... I WANT ONE !!!!!!
    We all float down here!

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome collection!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Inspired

Feels like forever since I posted in this thread...

I just moved my collection (and the other contents of my home) into a new house. Instead of being crammed into one glass doored bookshelf in my living room and stuffed into a closed cabinet that rarely saw the light of day, my books and other King items will now have a home in an official "Library" in my attic. (Having my own home library makes my heart so happy, I almost cry every time I walk in there!)

The room is still in shambles as I unpack, touch up paint, and have woodwork finished... but I'll share photos as soon as I am able.

Now comes the challenge of arranging the items for display and cataloging them somehow digitally. I just added the Home Library app and paid for the full version to record all of my books, DVDs, etc. Does anyone else use this? Does anyone else have a better program?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast