Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2012 Haven Foundation Auction #26-The Beatles Art/Photo Limited Edition Tease

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If I had "flexibility" I would have started the auction at $19. It certainly would then have a bid or two. I was able to lower the price to $2,519, but the donor doesn't want to start the price any lower. If it doesn't sell, then there is no loss to the Fundraiser, only a lower gain.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't want to see such a nice item sell much cheaper ...even though I couldn't afford it even if it was substantially cheaper.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I値l be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I decided to try and get some bidding going. The opening bid has been lowered to $750.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

C'mon folks!!! It's for a GREAT cause!!!!! Pony up!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

For real! I am about to have an aneurysm just at the thought of this selling so cheaply.

If you rescue me

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I had high hopes for this item, but was obviously over-estimating!!! Still, If you were to bid $750 you would be looking at a $4,000+ return if you sold it again through the SFAE. I paid $1,500 in 1998 for my "Sympathy for the Devil" Litho and sold it for $22,500.00 a month ago!!! Look to the long term, The Beatles are "Forever". You will regret this later, trust me, I know!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

bump
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Folks, we have a bidder!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!

If you rescue me

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Woot! Woot! That is very good news indeed...Now let's have two or three more to really get this thing rolling.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Woot! Woot! That is very good news indeed...Now let's have two or three more to really get this thing rolling.

Oh man, this could be awesome!!! The folks at the gallery have indicated a desire to help annually. If this can go for a decent price, next year may be phenomenal!!! Can we get behind this and bid?????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well at least someone recognized the inherent equity available on this item. You really stand to make over $4K for a minimal investment. The Gallery will broker the deal for you!!!!

Just ask for Jim Hartley!!!

I even offered to place the bid, then have Jim sell it for me and split the profits. We go way back, but lo and behold someone placed a bid mid-email!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate to say bargain and fundraiser in the same sentence however...Check this item out people. It's at a crazy low price and could be a great investment piece with a very rapid return.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

To me it is just crazy that this has only gotten one bid.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    To me it is just crazy that this has only gotten one bid.
    Hopefully, there are "Watchers in the Weeds" (sounds like a Dark Tower book lol) with their sniper programs ready to pounce!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope so.

And yes, it does. LOL

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well the auction is over. Some pretty hectic bidding in the end and the item went for $1,144.00!! Not as high as I hoped, someone got a real bargain, but still that should put the findraiser over the ....

$11,000.00 Mark!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    Man, when we Fund Raise, we RAISE FUNDS!!!! Can I get an AMEN?????

Edit: Well, with the 2012 Haven Fund Raiser officially over. I can now put the "Whore" back in the trunk of my car until next year!!!! Thanks to all who contributed and helped (Which is just about everyone here, in one way or another)!!!!!!! Great bunch of folks!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful!

John

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

A man!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

With Jerome away, don't you feel like we can be "Bad"???? LOL I mean like we can just go off topic at the drop of a hat!!!!! Create threads "Willy-Nilly"!!!! And in random forums!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

We might be safe with that out side of CC, but I'd be careful with that in here. CC is Jerome's baby and he'll be back in a couple days. I do go off topic more than most of the staff, but I'm only pushing my luck so far.

If you rescue me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2