Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: In Mint Condition: 2013

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    One hour in and Ambannon Books has sold 31 hardcover editions and 15 paperbacks of In Mint Condition: 2013. I have replied to all orders sent already, if you didn't get an email from me, please PM me or email me at sgaisserindiego@yahoo.com. Thank you.
    I ordered one hard copy. I am hoping one (all) of you guys get really famous and my book will be worth thousands. I plan on bringing my book to SK signings and get all the contributing authors to sign eventually!!!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    One hour in and Ambannon Books has sold 31 hardcover editions and 15 paperbacks of In Mint Condition: 2013. I have replied to all orders sent already, if you didn't get an email from me, please PM me or email me at sgaisserindiego@yahoo.com. Thank you.
    I ordered one hard copy. I am hoping one (all) of you guys get really famous and my book will be worth thousands. I plan on bringing my book to SK signings and get all the contributing authors to sign eventually!!!

PS. I worked at a sports bar and a young baseball player was signing his name on a piece of paper over and over again. I asked him what he was doing --- he was practicing his autograph. His agent picked the one he liked best. and then he practiced that one!! mOral of the story -- start practicing your signature. I wish i would of saved the papers he was signing. The ballplayer was picked up by the KC royals and his name was...

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

PS. I worked at a sports bar and a young baseball player was signing his name on a piece of paper over and over again. I asked him what he was doing --- he was practicing his autograph. His agent picked the one he liked best. and then he practiced that one!! mOral of the story -- start practicing your signature. I wish i would of saved the papers he was signing. The ballplayer was picked up by the KC royals and his name was...
    George Brett...

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ordered a Hardcover.
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Chris View Post
    Ordered a Hardcover.
    Congrats and hope you like it!

Gunslinger Apprentice woodpryan is on a distinguished road woodpryan's Avatar

Just looked at the pre-order page. They look to be going pretty fast. How many are left?
    Go then, there are other worlds than these.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Two hours into the pre-order and the official numbers are 34 Signed, Limited Hardcover Editions and 16 Paperback Editions sold. I guess I can take my first smoke-break of the day now. A big thank you to everyone who has ordered so far. I tested the form system on the website last night and decided it was best. Any thoughts, comments?

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

who is the lucky mahfah who got number 19?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Two hours into the pre-order and the official numbers are 34 Signed, Limited Hardcover Editions and 16 Paperback Editions sold. I guess I can take my first smoke-break of the day now. A big thank you to everyone who has ordered so far. I tested the form system on the website last night and decided it was best. Any thoughts, comments?
    I think the only thing I would add is the specifics on payment option(s). Most people that buy books are in the know however it can be unsettling to "place" an order and not know what the acceptable payment methods are.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my order in just now.

Gunslinger Apprentice woodpryan is on a distinguished road woodpryan's Avatar

Crap! I'm not sure I put my email address in my pre-order. I think I screwed it up. It's a good thing you've already got my email Shannon.
    Go then, there are other worlds than these.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You included your email address, no worries. Thank you.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I put in my order for one paperback. Looking forward to it!

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's easy to criticize-and I wouldn't comment, but you asked.The order form was neat and quick, but it takes an additional different step (actually 2+) more to buy the book(s).

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Snagged a HC - Woo Hoo !!!!
    We all float down here!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow !!
    You'll never guess which number I got.....

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I just got home... luckily my husband pre-ordered for me! If I get a paycheck in the mail before they sell out, I'll be picking up another HC. Time to share the link with my friends and family...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Four hours in and so far, 46 hardcovers and 29 paperbacks have been sold. Yay, almost halfway there!

I will update the numbers less and less throughout the day, just in case anyone is tired of hearing them, lol.

Jerome, regarding the extra steps. I totally get what you're saying, I will work on streamlining the process (along with shipping prices) for our next project.

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have just ordered 1 hardcover copy and am the only Israeli on Shannon's customer list so far.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Four hours in and so far, 46 hardcovers and 29 paperbacks have been sold. Yay, almost halfway there!

I will update the numbers less and less throughout the day, just in case anyone is tired of hearing them, lol.

Jerome, regarding the extra steps. I totally get what you're saying, I will work on streamlining the process (along with shipping prices) for our next project.
    It is still remarkably smooth....but you asked.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

And I appreciate your response.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Eh, I ordered one of each...got nothin' better to do anyway...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I actually like the frequent updates on number sold.... and would be interested in knowing which numbers of the HCs have sold, just out of curiosity.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

From the pre-order page (lol):

- Numbers reserved so far: #1-21, 24, 25, 32, 36, 39, 42, 50, 51, 66, 72, 76, 79, 99, 100.

My Mood
    Asleep

From the pre-order page (lol):

- Numbers reserved so far: #1-21, 24, 25, 32, 36, 39, 42, 50, 51, 66, 72, 76, 79, 99, 100.
    I am enjoying the updates as well. If somebody doesnt want to see, they dont have to come and look! This is awesome for you.

Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast