Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Thread: In Mint Condition: 2013

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Boo, 3am here!!l depends on how mug money needed too of course! :-)

Edited. Mug should read
    much! But quite like that turn of phrase! Lol
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

If I had to guess, I would guess somewhere between $499 and $501.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Oops, wrote the wrong time! 7PM PACIFIC TIME! Not Eastern time. Corrected above, sorry for the confusion.
    So to confirm we are talking 10pm EST. Correct?
    "I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If I had to guess, I would guess somewhere between $499 and $501.
    Bedtime for me then :-)

Looking forward to seeing what it is though.

Cheers, Dave

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Boooooooooooooo

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Do you accept alternative payment options?

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

If we guess right do we get a discount? I say it is a special remarque edition.
    "I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing lifetime subscription to Ambannon books.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ambannon Books
    Lifetime Membership

(offer now expired)

Hello all. I've thought about offering a Lifetime Membership for a while now, but what it always came down to was history. So many small press publishers in the past have offered Lifetime Memberships, charged $1,000+, got a few hits, and then closed their doors after two or three books, with customers being left unsatisfied and feeling a little cheated. Every now and then it works out, with customers more than getting their money's worth. Cemetery Dance is a perfect example. But in the end, I've decided to go for it.

I have faith in Ambannon Books. And for anyone that doesn't jump on this offer, that doesn't mean you don't, so don't worry. This is what we are offering you:

Lifetime Membership: $500.
    • We will offer this once a year, for a maximum of ten years. Depending on how we are doing, the price might or might not change.
    • With your Lifetime Membership, that will include all editions of everything we produce, with the exception of Lettered Editions if and when we produce them.
    • As of right now, it will include the Trade Edition and Signed, Limited Hardcover Edition of In Mint Condition: 2013, it will include a dustjacket a month from the Ambannon Books Stephen King Collection when we start producing them, and it will include the Trade Edition and Signed, Limited Hardcover Edition of In Mint Condition: 2014 next year.
    • Future projects will be included, of course, except for the Lettered Editions like I stated above. When we start getting popular authors --a Stephen King, a Justin Cronin, an Anne Rice-- we plan on doing Signed, Limited Editions with them as well. These will be included. If the dustjacket project takes off and we end up producing every Stephen King title, you will easily be getting your money's worth.
    • If you live in the Continental US, shipping will be included. If you live outside the Continental US, shipping will not be included.
    • The Membership is transferable. Tired of our books? Sell the membership. The same rules will apply to the person who purchases it from you. All it is is an address change for us, no big deal.
    • If you've purchased anything from us already, we will deduct that price from the Membership price. For example, if you purchased a Trade Paperback Edition already for $9.99, you will only owe us $490.01

I have faith in Ambannon Books, and you should too. Did you see the artists we have lined up for our first book? Our FIRST book. We've almost sold out of our Signed, Limited Hardcover Edition, and no one has even heard of us yet. We have over 100+ reviewers ready when the book is finally printed. We have big plans. Big plans. And I don't plan on leaving anyone unsatisfied or feeling cheated. Stick with us, there is greatness ahead.

First person to PM me with the intention to pay sometime soon gets the Lifetime Membership. Good luck!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds really awesome but sadly I can't afford it.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The 2013 Ambannon Books Lifetime Membership Offer is now expired. We have our first Lifetime Member!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow that was quick. Congratulations to the purchaser!!!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

How many pieces of art are you still missing Shannon?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The 2013 Ambannon Books Lifetime Membership Offer is now expired. We have our first Lifetime Member!
    Congrats to the first lifetime member.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just missing one piece of artwork and then it's go time!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good news, is the artist working on the piece?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, but he/she/heshe had to fit it into his/her/hisher schedule. It's my fault. But anyway ... soon! Book = soon! Getting close, very excited!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Me too!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I think the Lifetime member got into the start of something cool here!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

A huge shout out and thanks to Ambannon Books.
    The $1,000 they committed to donate to our 2013 Haven Foundation Fundraiser came through today!

Country
    Country Flag

Wow!! That's an amazing gesture.

How do I give respect points? And can I give 1000?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Wow!! That's an amazing gesture.

How do I give respect points? And can I give 1000?
    Reputation can be given by clicking on the 6 point star icon underneath the member's avatar-info.
    You can't give 1,000 reputation points, but if you would like to donate $1,000, please PM me....

Country
    Country Flag

Lol, I'd like to oblige...one day perhaps, post major lottery win.

Inspired me to send over another $10 though. On its way now.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Shannon! Well done pal.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is feeling the donating spirit, I'd love for more people to participate in the Stephen King Quiz! Sorry Jimimck! lol

Haven Fundraiser Auction #37 - Stephen King Quiz

Entry is only ten dollars! For a quick comparison, my thousand dollar donation is a hundred times more than ten dollars. I'm not saying this to show off, I'm saying this because ten dollars is nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooootttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhiii iiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg! And if you win, you get a $49.99 Signed Limited Hardcover Edition, a $9.99 Trade Paperback Edition, free shipping (in the U.S.), AND original artwork from Krystle-Dawn M. Willing!*

*Not original from the book, original as in ... she drew it by hand.

Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast