Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Funny But True

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I just realized that I started talking here on this site the same month I started my job at bookworld... same year too... Spooky...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"LOL" Let's see if "Stroppy" finds this one!!! LOL

Spoiler:
    43 - 2/5/14, 7:30 pm "my time"!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good try, I may have to report you.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Good try, I may have to report you.
    Hey, you"work" for me!! Get back to the factory line, minion!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, I am watching you everywhere
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

/me is watching and is confused.

In the spirit of this thread: I buy decorative knives and daggers, play with them and get cut a lot much like a 12 year-old.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I dated a witch for about six months years ago and now I'm with the most devout catholic you could hope to find (hasn't missed a day of church or holy obligation day in their entire life) and I am an atheist (agnostic on the better days).

Don't know how funny that is so I throw this in too, I'm friends with Jon.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure which surprised me more...that you consider me a Friend or you are a devout Catholic. I suspect the former could get you excommunicated!

I watch/listen to ASMR videos.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I'm not sure which surprised me more...that you consider me a Friend or you are a devout Catholic. I suspect the former could get you excommunicated!

I watch/listen to ASMR videos.
    LOL Read that one again Jon. I'm not the Catholic in the relationship. I would probably burst into flames upon entering a church.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh!!! WITH the most devout...it's almost as if I have to read EVERY word to properly communicate...but now my world is restored to balance.

I don't like wine...of any kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Oh!!! WITH the most devout...it's almost as if I have to read EVERY word to properly communicate...but now my world is restored to balance.

I don't like wine...of any kind.
    Balance is important.

Because of my eye condition, I tend to run into things. Certainly is funny for others sometimes. When I was I was a kid I got hit by a bus. Not as bad as it sounds. I was the last one off and dropped my book right in front of the bus when it started moving again, my sister's friend turns around and screams "STOP!" at the top of her lungs but I still got knocked the fuck down. Scary for me but every time that story gets brought up, people tend to laugh at the opener.

Hey maybe my life is like that quote for the Joker movie, used to think my life was a tragedy, now I realize it's a comedy. I need to learn how to get more fun out of life.

So here's a funny story of how I scared the shit out of my niece. She's terrified of clowns but was brave and went to see the first IT movie with her mom and brother. While they were gone, I sneaked into their house, right behind mine, and placed a single floating red balloon in her bedroom.
    They come back from the movie and she's like oh that wasn't that scary at all. Five minutes later when they get home, we get the screaming phone call about the balloon, priceless!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Cruel, cold bastard!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8