Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny But True

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I was singing the ace of base song...

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

I have an uncontrollable fear ph34r of bees. when i was 8 we went to the park. my little brother and sister found a tree with a beehive in it. stick in the hive was a coat hanger (see where this is going?) so i know what this is. they're playing with this hanger, trying to pull it out. i grab them and push them back, just as the little idiotic buggers pull out the hanger. a swarm of bees come flying out, ignores them and attacks me. THAT, R of G, my friend, was the single most painful experience of my life.

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OOOOOUUUUUCCCHHHH!
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

but i don't know if that's funny but true... that's more painful but true...

Country
    Country Flag

It is kinda funny.
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I bet everyone who saw it got a good chuckle.
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

yes, let's all laugh at razz, his pain is our party
    that should be a thread. is there an injury thread?

My Mood
    Worried

LOL if there's not we should have one...

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think so. Great Idea. You should start it, razz!

i have to thread search first. but i think i will if not. where should such a thread be located?

My Mood
    Worried

Go for it Razz....

Country
    Country Flag

I's excited to share my pain with all of you!!!

i've run three searches. the only thing i've found that comes close is "sick and tired" the illness thread. so i'll make it in blue heaven. keep the name simple. "injuries"

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I've lived a very dull life, I have no pain to share.
    I refuse to go into details about the dark moments.

My Mood
    Worried

Pain should be shared!

My Mood
    Worried

Yaaaaaaay!!!
    I used to run through wal-mart and sing "touch-a touch-a touch-a me" at the top of my lungs people think I'm weird.. I don't get it... and when I worked in fast food I would do the time warp while i was making sandwiches

how DO you do the time warp. show us, and lets do the time warp again

My Mood
    Worried

It's just a jump to the left
    and then a step to the ri-i-i-i-ght
    put your hands on your hips
    and pull your knees in tight
    then it's the pelvic thrust
    that really drives you insa-a-a-ane
    let's do the time warp again!!!!

leeeets dooo the tiiime warp agaaaaaiiiin

Country
    Country Flag

WOW. I want to see somebody do it!

My Mood
    Worried

If I only had a webcam....

Country
    Country Flag

WOOOWOOO! I would get naughty if I had one!

My Mood
    Worried

I'd have to get clothes on to do the timewarp if I had a webcam right now LMAO

Now THAT is funny but true

Country
    Country Flag

I'm getting all excited now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast