Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Pottermore!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I値l be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Goddamn, I love Louis C K.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is it just me or is Pottermore completely pointless now that we've all worked through the first book?
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Until the secnd book I imagine all you can do is level "stats" up and hone skills like potionmaking.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I haven't been back since arouns when I last made a post in this thread.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The same is mostly true of me. I think i did log in once, but that's it.

If you rescue me

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Me either. Got boring.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it would have been better if they'd waited till they were closer to done with it. That way they could work on it while people still had stuff to do.

If you rescue me

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Second book is now up!!!!!!!!!!!

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't like having to wait before. I'll probably wait till they get a bit furthur before I go back to playing.

If you rescue me

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah it is slow and i have already finished the chapters they have...but they do have the history of the Malfoy's.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm getting frustrated with the mini-games because I don't have a mouse, only the track pad on my laptop. Is it just me, or are there less collectibles now?

I don't really feel super excited this time. Hm.
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't really know. I haven't even looked at it since the first book.

If you rescue me

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

I'll wait for a few more books. Is Slytherin still winning the points thing?
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know. I haven't even looked there.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I think they reset the house points because i only have like 4 now when i had a lot more than when the second book started.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

the whole of book two is out now and the house cup is to be awarded on the 21st of November.

My Mood
    Breezy

OOOOH!. Who is winning?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6