Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Tide/LOL every other NCAA team

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

We start at #2, anyone wanna bet against us for #1 at the end of the year? Pm me to save embarrassment or be public and lose face It really is fun to be on top
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Is Alabama really a "State"? LOL

You just pained me greatly

I came in here to post about Honey Badger being booted off LSU but now I'm going to go cry.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LSU is very deep on defense. We'll miss our Honey Badger, but don't kid yourself--we'll still win the SEC without him. That is, as long as Mettenburger can actually throw the ball. Lord knows he can't run.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Bethany reminded me to taunt you guys....
    Goodnight Big Blue....
    ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it too late to jump on the band wagon? Screw blue Roll Tide! LOL!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

We looked so damn good last night. TJ Yeldon is just starting to give people a glimpse of the 2014 Heisman winner
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    We looked so damn good last night. TJ Yeldon is just starting to give people a glimpse of the 2014 Heisman winner
    Yes they did look good. The Wolverines looked like they were playing their first game of the season and Bama looked like they were in a bowl game. One team prepared (and way better) and one team still in practice mode. Good thing we are in the Big 10 and don't have to deal with Bama again.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is this a "Laundry Detergent" thread? Cause, I prefer "Cheer".

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

So far...after 4 games, no one has scored against our 1st team "rebuilt" defense, LOL. Bring on LSU or just anyone who can make out starting QB play in the 4th quarter Oregon, Florida St., Notre Dame..keep winning and your reward is BAMA!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ummm, ND beat Michigan rather "Hands Down". Watch out for the "Fighting Irish", my friend!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL, Michigan outplayed ND. They handed ND the game on stupid unforced turnovers.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL, Michigan outplayed ND. They handed ND the game on stupid unforced turnovers.
    The Irish Defense was and is AWESOME!!!!!!

Fighting Irish Rule!!

#10 with a bullet!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Do I smell a bet on who finishes higher, Bama or ND?
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Do I smell a bet on who finishes higher, Bama or ND?
    Proceeds to the Haven Fund Raiser 2013? I should get odds though. I'm just saying...

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes proceeds to HF, no on odds, bragging does not come with odds
    #1 = $0
    #2 = $10
    #3 = $20 and so on...if out of top 25 = $300.
    We both can lose that way, sound fair?
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So far...after 4 games, no one has scored against our 1st team "rebuilt" defense, LOL. Bring on LSU or just anyone who can make out starting QB play in the 4th quarter Oregon, Florida St., Notre Dame..keep winning and your reward is BAMA!!!!!!!

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

--Proverbs 16:18

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes proceeds to HF, no on odds, bragging does not come with odds
    #1 = $0
    #2 = $10
    #3 = $20 and so on...if out of top 25 = $300.
    We both can lose that way, sound fair?
    Not exactly but, how about we wager on one game? If ND beats USC you kick in $100 to the HF. If not, I do. After that we just argue amongst ourselves. What do you say?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL I hate very overrated USC and will actually pull for ND for one of the only times in my life. Any team that Lane Kiffin coaches, I hate!!!!! Kiffin was one of the few times at the end of Al Davis era that he hit the nail on the head. $100 if Bama finishes 3 spots ahead of ND?
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Even better, how about my "Salem's Lot dirt filled fangs" vs. your ?????? In the "Bowls"???? ND and 'Bama do not meet unless in a Bowl and ND is quite an "Underdog" for No. 1, but lets lay it on the line with USC. What do you say?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you not get that I hate Kiffen and expected and am pulling for ND in that game?
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL I hate very overrated USC and will actually pull for ND for one of the only times in my life. Any team that Lane Kiffin coaches, I hate!!!!! Kiffin was one of the few times at the end of Al Davis era that he hit the nail on the head. $100 if Bama finishes 3 spots ahead of ND?
    That's cool. $100 or the "Quirky King item" your choice. The Irish are BACK!!!!!! So season ending rankings are the measure, right? And if ND can finish in the top 4 I win. Yes? If so, we are on!!! $100 sheckles!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

YES $100, that way we are helping HF either way
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you not get that I hate Kiffen and expected and am pulling for ND in that game?
    I got that. I was typing. Don't be an "Obtuse" person about this!!!! LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    Just fucking with ya!!! You know I'm kicking in $100 as a result. Give me some "props" LOL LOL LOL Though, the "Irish" are back, my friend!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Divemaster,
    I bet and bragged in 09 and 11 and won, was quite in 10. I must know something. I plan on making even more noise next year BTW, when will be even better unless Saban gets bored and retires
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

BTW, where is Alabama? Is it a state? Or is is it a "Territory"? LOL LOL LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast