Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Roll Tide/LOL every other NCAA team

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    That was insane. Young for the Heisman!!!
    The Irish are 11-1!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jesus!! What the Tide did to, Georgia bordered on criminal!! Hate to admit it, but, 'Bama is in a league by itself!!

ND vs Oklahoma State should be interesting. It would be better if, Kelly had waited. What a bush league move IMHO. I understand he seeks a shot at a National Title, but timing is everything man and he could have gone down as one of the elite, Irish coach's. As is that legacy will be a little tainted IMHO

What happened with, Bergeron (?) at LSU? They just won one in '19, no? They fired him? Thought he was an institution there at, LSU.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

He had too much extra "girl" activity on the side.
    Scary thing is Young and Anderson will be back next season
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really excited, got my tickets to the Natty a couple of days ago. Roll Tide!!!! Glad to be the underdog!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Really excited, got my tickets to the Natty a couple of days ago. Roll Tide!!!! Glad to be the underdog!
    It won't be much of a game. 'Bama will rool. Those guys are monsters. Another level altogether!

Roll Tide, but I'm looking forward to the Fiesta. See what ND does without, Kelly against a tough opponent in, OSU.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

enjoy man! It is always something special if you get to see your team win it all, live in person.

I hate UGA and Bama so much I cant even watch that game!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    enjoy man! It is always something special if you get to see your team win it all, live in person.

I hate UGA and Bama so much I cant even watch that game!
    Yeah, congrats to you, Bama should go all the way again.

In the meantime, ROLL IRISH!!! 14-7, Irish in the 1st!!

Ya know, Ian Book started for, N.O. Monday night. Little bit of a rough start, but with the seasoning he can get from, Peyton he could be a gem in the making. Keep an eye out. lol

Spoiler:

That;s one thing the, Irish have that, Bama doesn't. A cool school song!! LOL

And there it is, ND up 21-7 in the 1st!! Go IRISH!!!!

Ya know, not to take anything away from, 'Bama. Ya go with what you're good at and the good Lord provides but, N.D. and the rest of college football just can't compete on the "Meat Market". The Off/Def lines of, Bama just manhandle everyone else. The irish and others can get the skill players but the lines of, Bama make all the difference, IMHO anyway.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry that helped my Bowl Mania. I feel 50/50 on the championship game. I sure hope we win.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, the Irish and Utes both had good leads and ended up screwing me over in the Bowl Mania. Oh well, finishing second or third is what I seem to do.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Me too sorta - I picked ND. Why, I don't know. There are just things about them I have never liked. But I picked Ohio State and really thought they were losing so I quit watching. And I caught the end of the Baylor game and I guess the Ole Miss QB guy got hurt early on. No rhyme or reason to winning.

My first time to play and it's a bit of voodoo picking teams. And then trying to rank which guess is really gonna be right. Argh! I know more about college football than I ever wanted. Portals, guys who really do have masters and even a 17 year old playing. Geez.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We are working our way towards two SUPER conferences. After today's news, what are the next dominoes to fall?

Country
    Country Flag

Apparently we have few college football fans here (besides Garrell.)

Anyway, I'm glad that this week wasn't another disaster.

As for overall, Georgia looks ridiculously good even after losing so many players to the draft.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It has been a crazy season so far…
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Who do y'all think should be in the CFP?

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with the analysts last night when they said Michigan, Texas, Alabama and Washington
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I expected Georgia to fall out of the 4, and I think it made sense for Alabama to make the leap, but for FSU to fall in the polls doesn't make sense to many folks. That said, watching the playoffs will be more enjoyable without them in the picture. I can't watch an FSU game with sound. The endless chanting makes me want to chew my ears off.

Next year, it looks like they will expand the playoffs.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Roll Tide. According to Vegas, FSU would be a double digit underdog if the played us. They are not the same w/o Jordan Travis and it showed last night against Louisville and a less than average defense.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17