Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Roll Tide/LOL every other NCAA team

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Ohio state should have no place in the cfp.
    Agree. Not their fault but still shouldn’t be there. Half a season in a weak conference isn’t a season. They probably are one of the four best but it is still unfair to the others.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Ohio state should have no place in the cfp.
    Agree. Not their fault but still shouldn’t be there. Half a season in a weak conference isn’t a season. They probably are one of the four best but it is still unfair to the others.
    Exactly. Sucks for the kids but they’ve played 6(?) games.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

N'wstn 10-6 at the half!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

The Irish defense is hot garbage today

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Shit!!!! They do it to me every year. They just can't recruit with the southern schools. But I'll keep rooting my ass off for 'em you can count on that.

I guess I'll have to root for 'Bama now, but I think even they will have their hands full with Clemson.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m guessing that we play Notre Dame in the Sugar bowl in the first round
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Why are you going to have to root for Bama? According to all the experts, your Irish are still going to get in the playoffs over my Aggies. I guess we'll know for sure in about 11 hours.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It should be Bama, Clemson, Texas A&M, Cincinnati. It won’t be. Ohio State And ND probably.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

I don’t think cinci will make it and Ohio state shouldn’t but the cfp guys seem to have a hard on for them.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Why are you going to have to root for Bama? According to all the experts, your Irish are still going to get in the playoffs over my Aggies. I guess we'll know for sure in about 11 hours.
    Generally, they disregard ND because of schedule, but we'll see. In my mind it should be:

'Bama
    Clemson
    A&M
    ND

Though as you guys say, they'll likely go with OSU, Big 10 champ and all. A&M should go though. They deserve a shot. Probably should look at, The Gators again too.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hot damn!!!!! The Irish made it!!!! We're coming for you, Garrell!!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

We are waiting Bill
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Ridiculous selection, there really needs to be an 8 team playoff
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

After seeing it work for 7 years, this year's selection was a joke, it does need to be expanded.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFeqg86YYE

SEC trying to get two teams in the CFP this year.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFeqg86YYE

SEC trying to get two teams in the CFP this year.
    Totally funny and true
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Was hoping our QB would improve from last year, what little he played. I think he might have.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Starting with your PITA Pachyderms already???
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The IRISH are 3-0!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

And?...
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Whoop! I know it is a lost season but a win over Bama helps the healing process some.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats. Time for us to get out of our heads and play for real.... or go home
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Irish are 10-1 heading into, Stanford!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Fuck, I'm tired of losing games like this one.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That was insane. Young for the Heisman!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast