Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Fundraiser Mini-Item: 2012 The Dark Tower T-Shirt

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Fundraiser Mini-Item: 2012 The Dark Tower T-Shirt

I have an unworn Black Medium-size (although closer to being between a Large & XL) for this limited edition t-shirt. There are only 19 of these shirts available, and the only 1 of this size.

I'll ship this out on my dime to the first US resident to donate $25 to the widget after replying to this thread. If you're outside the US, a slightly higher donation could work; $30 for European (or similar) addresses.

I'll watch this thread for replies, but since I only have 1 shirt, please don't send your donation to the widget before I respond to you.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a nice thought, but this muscleman only wears extra larges.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll take it no-one else has already?

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's yours Tito. If you are in the UK, a $30 donation will work. If you are somewhere else let me know, and we can work out what is appropriate.

Go ahead and make your donation to the widget. Once I hear that it's gone through, I'll send the shirt out to you. Don't forget to PM me your address!

Country
    Country Flag

This item is closed now!