Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Haven Foundation Auction #19 TMSG & THPS

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2012 Haven Foundation Auction #19 TMSG & THPS

LINK
    NOTE: Auction Starts at 5:00PM PDT April 8, 2012 (00:00.05 GMT April 9, 2012)

About the The Mist Snow Globe (TMSG):
    TMSG is in perfect condition.

About the Thomas Holdorf Pet Sematary (THPS):
    THPS is in near fine condition and it's got a BRODART PROTECTOR!

Donated by Shannon Gaisser (who will be bidding to keep the items )

(Bear NOT included)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Outbid already! I am going to re-evaluate my finances and be back!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone please bid $500 and make Shannon squirm...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll try and help ya keep it, Shannon!!!! If I win I'll just take the book and you can keep TMSG (Mine is somehow much more handsome than yours!!! LOL) God knows what you endured to get it and what a great sport you were/are about it all.

Alas, I have been outbid for now!!!!

Edit: However, Bear MUST be included for my daughter!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I love these two items, but ... it's for CHARITY!

And don't forget, the THPS has a BRODART PROTECTOR!

These are quite rare and both are difficult to find nowadays. Back in the days of snail mail, sure, they could have been found easily enough. But now, whew ... I was lucky enough to have found both of them, but now I am offering the world the chance to purchase both of these obscure items at the same time!

But again, you gotta beat me first. I am currently high bidder. Yay!

EDIT: Hey Merl, Amber says if you win you can keep the TMSGTHPSB! (The Mist Snow Globe/Thomas Holdorf Pet Sematary Bear) lol, I like that I just named a stuffed bear, lol.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, I'm trying!!! However, the "Bear" is a deal breaker!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

High bidder atm
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    High bidder atm
    Good Luck!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I'll try and help ya keep it, Shannon!!!! If I win I'll just take the book and you can keep TMSG (Mine is somehow much more handsome than yours!!! LOL) God knows what you endured to get it and what a great sport you were/are about it all.

Alas, I have been outbid for now!!!!

Edit: However, Bear MUST be included for my daughter!!!!
    Regarding HIGH delivery cost´s .... (to me)
    PLS without the BEAR

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine, quit bidding or I am gonna be eating top ramen
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry friend. It took me SO long to find both of these, lol. One of us is gonna be eating Ramen, for sure.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Holy Dog Balls.....$125.00 and counting!

Whatever RF doesn't make on the RTB Limited, he's making up for it here.....

I'm gonna' sit back and enjoy this one!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't sit back, bid $900.
    We need to find out what the dollar amount is to make Shannon capitulate.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

And TMSG goes on to become the single most expensive item in collecting history.

j/k, of course

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Capitulate: To make Shannon cry.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

$141.50!!!!! Damn Shannon, you're on your own from here on in!!! Good Luck!!! You better put in a $200 max bid if you want any chance of keeping it!!!

Just remember, mine is still better looking and gets way more girl-globe's than yours!!!! Of course he has the H20SG as his wing-man!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a pretty badass snow globe.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Mini-Fundraiser! Mini-Fundraiser!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Mini-Fundraiser! Mini-Fundraiser!
    Tell ya what, Shannon. If this auction eclipses $225.00 I'll throw in the H20SG as a bonus. How's that sound?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Deal. You just sold me a very expensive snow globe. Thank you!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am guessing he is saying this cause he can't buy it right now.

Oh, and I hate to disappoint, but apparently the line is drawn at TMSG. It is not for sale.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I am guessing he is saying this cause he can't buy it right now.

Oh, and I hate to disappoint, but apparently the line is drawn at TMSG. It is not for sale.
    Oh yes it is!!!!!!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-TMSG-amp-THPS
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I just wouldn't have the heart to take Shannon's away. He would cry...FOREVER. I'd just end up feeling bad and sending it back.

If you rescue me

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast