Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1499

Thread: Joyland-Collecting Discussion

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Great, now I just need the book. Anyone selling the trade edition?
    I think you mean the hardback?
    If so, contact tippy4. but use his email.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Tomas has done another fine job. I ordered two for my remarqued copies. Can't wait.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the kind words on the slipcase, I'm glad folks seem as excited about it as I am, seems like the wraparound design is a big hit! I saw a few questions/comments in the thread I wanted to address for those interested:

1) Yep the case is designed to fit just the hardback editions. Cemetery Dance already put up pre-orders (and I think shipped) out a case for the paperback version. It's a great looking case, yellow and red matching the colors of the paperback. you may want to check with CD if they have any copies left.
    2) Tippy4 was correct, the publisher felt the traycase is what distinguished the lettered edition from the other editions and they politely said they'd prefer I not do an aftermarket traycase. I certainly wanted to respect the wishes of the publisher so am doing just the slipcase. (Although a traycase with this design would have been AMAZING! )
    3) A traycase for all the early doubleday editions, including The Shining are on my "to-do" list....But with some excellent wooden cases having been produced by Dick Olson already I'm not sure if there's still enough demand for a traditional traycase. As I get closer to looking at that project I'll send out a survey asking folks if they're interested in a case, if I get enough positive responses then it'll get made.

Lastly, Just a quick note for those that may not have read thru the entire order page, that the discounted pre-order price of $29.95 is good thru Friday November 22nd. After that I give the bindery the go ahead to start production. Any cases ordered afterwards sell for the full price of $32.95

Thanks much,

The Collector www.stephenkingcollector.com
    --Your source for info on rare Stephen King--

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

priced very reasonably. i ordered two. One for my limited and one for my hardback un numbered

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by thecollector View Post
    3) A traycase for all the early doubleday editions, including The Shining are on my "to-do" list....But with some excellent wooden cases having been produced by Dick Olson already I'm not sure if there's still enough demand for a traditional traycase. As I get closer to looking at that project I'll send out a survey asking folks if they're interested in a case, if I get enough positive responses then it'll get made.
    Love the slipcase! I dont buy the wooden cases so would very much appreciate treycases made available for the early Doubleday editions. Please!
    reality continues to ruin my life

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

nothing wrong with the wooden cases, but i prefer traycases as well! I would love some doubleday tray cases!! Carrie 1st!!!!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

I have sealed copies of the limited edition available for sale,
    PM me if any interest

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the look of the slipcase!! Just ordered one for my S/L.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I'm glad I waited to read this book, I got to read the whole thing on a NC beach that is 20 miles from Wilmington NC and 20 minutes form Myrtle beach in early October so it felt like I was reading it where it was taking place. Great (a little sad) book too. Hope you enjoy the pic!

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a great photo, Mike.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you fly a kite on the beach?
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    I'm glad I waited to read this book, I got to read the whole thing on a NC beach that is 20 miles from Wilmington NC and 20 minutes form Myrtle beach in early October so it felt like I was reading it where it was taking place. Great (a little sad) book too. Hope you enjoy the pic!
    Heaven! What a way to read that book! My favourite book all year!

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Mike, where were you in NC, I live right between will. Wilmington and myrtle Beach.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I did not fly a kite, too busy reading.
    We were in Ocean Isle, NC. Very nice, quiet in October.

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thecollector View Post
    Hi guys,

Thanks for the kind words on the slipcase, I'm glad folks seem as excited about it as I am, seems like the wraparound design is a big hit! I saw a few questions/comments in the thread I wanted to address for those interested:

1) Yep the case is designed to fit just the hardback editions. Cemetery Dance already put up pre-orders (and I think shipped) out a case for the paperback version. It's a great looking case, yellow and red matching the colors of the paperback. you may want to check with CD if they have any copies left.
    2) Tippy4 was correct, the publisher felt the traycase is what distinguished the lettered edition from the other editions and they politely said they'd prefer I not do an aftermarket traycase. I certainly wanted to respect the wishes of the publisher so am doing just the slipcase. (Although a traycase with this design would have been AMAZING! )

Lastly, Just a quick note for those that may not have read thru the entire order page, that the discounted pre-order price of $29.95 is good thru Friday November 22nd. After that I give the bindery the go ahead to start production. Any cases ordered afterwards sell for the full price of $32.95

Beautiful cases, Tomas! Love the wraparound art & the coloring..... Very impressive!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered two Tomas. They are fantastic and will make my signed limited's POP on the shelf. Thank you!

Ralph Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    priced very reasonably. i ordered two. One for my limited and one for my hardback un numbered
    Same here.

I love design, Tomas. Great job.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I plan to order one next week; I can't imagine a better-looking slipcase for this particular book.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I ordered two Tomas. They are fantastic and will make my signed limited's POP on the shelf. Thank you!

Ralph Mulleins
    I ordered two as well (one for my unsigned hardback and one for my signed/numbered hardback).

Love the amusement park design.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    I did not fly a kite, too busy reading.
    We were in Ocean Isle, NC. Very nice, quiet in October.
    I live in Shallotte, NC. It's 5.5 miles from my driveway to the parking lot of ocean isle beach.

Hi Guys, just a quick reminder that the pre-order price of $29.95 on the upcoming Joyland case is good thru tomorrow night. After that the case goes into production & any cases ordered will be at the regular $32.95 price.
    Thanks much,

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just ordered 2.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Just ordered one.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered two also.

John

Thanks for the orders everyone, now just to make sure you're not disappointed with the final product
    Thanks much,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast