Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 60 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Joyland-Collecting Discussion

Gunslinger Apprentice Rainet is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

How do you know? Has anyone called and ask? Gee, I should probably call and ask.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

I dont know either way and haven't tried to find out. Was just a comment
    reality continues to ruin my life

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by subie09lega View Post
    Received my FP order today which is only a standard edition.
    Anyone received a shipment confirmation from NSFS yet?
    Nope - They may not send out shipping confirmations
    I thought I remember reading that Media Mail (which is what I did) would not get shipping confirmations.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered my copy from NSFS and paid for Fed Ex. No shipping confirmation yet.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Same here, requested FedEx service.
    My standard edition FP order was shipped via untracked service but it arrived pretty quickly.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Paid for Fed Ex. Not going to call or email them for a week. Then there should be no need.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Paid for Fed Ex. Not going to call or email them for a week. Then there should be no need.
    I called and had Patrick's book sent to me - so I agree - there is no need for him to call

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I called and had Patrick's book sent to me - so I agree - there is no need for him to call

Such a good friend!

John

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    In case anyone's interested, they've now added a quantity drop-down for the unsigned edition on the nsfs site: https://www.nsfsmagazine.com/secure/Stephen-King-Joyland/Book.html, which I assume means feel free to order as many as you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Interesting!
    John

They will be sold out be the end of the day.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The Forbidden Planet site was sold out yesterday when I looked.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    In case anyone's interested, they've now added a quantity drop-down for the unsigned edition on the nsfs site: https://www.nsfsmagazine.com/secure/Stephen-King-Joyland/Book.html, which I assume means feel free to order as many as you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Interesting!
    John

They will be sold out be the end of the day.
    They are now. I just ordered 99...

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

See....now I know that not to be a true statement.....because there were about ten left when I ordered mine.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

The recent posts prompted me to order a couple of extra copies of the trade edition. Within 30 minutes I had a phone call from them wanting to confirm that I wanted two copies and not just one. I said I did and asked when my initial order of one S/L would ship. She said they all went out today and the current orders would ship by the end of the week.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad I could be of service to everyone.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

SOLD OUT NOW
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

SOLD OUT NOW
    Yes. The lady called me to confirm my large order. She slipped and mentioned my older uncle had ordered and pestered her...

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

That hurts man.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That hurts man.
    Sorry Unc....

Gunslinger Apprentice Rainet is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Glad everything worked out for myself with this. My order from FP got canceled due to missing a shipping quote email. Now I'm glad it did due to the high shipping cost, and ordered the unsigned at NSFS last friday. So now I have the unsigned plus the S/L coming.

Gunslinger Apprentice redsoxfan565 is on a distinguished road

Made the order this morning, and received a call and pending charge. No e-mail confirmation though.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

And they still hit us for $4 per book on shipping....even though we bought in bulk.

redsoxfan565...I sent you a note.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Some asshat bought all of them.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Several asshats based on my conversation today.

I only bought 3% of them.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I was scared because I just noticed an email saying that they were holding my order of 3 books pending confirmation. Called a couple of minutes ago and all is well. I blame tippy. He's a bad influence.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I saw this too late and didn't get an unsigned copy. Bummer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 60 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast