Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: Audiobooks. What are you listening to?

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Latest listen:
    Down And Out In The Magic Kingdom by Cory Doctorow, also narrated by him.
    Not by any means a great story. Not by any means a great narration. But, it was interesting and I commend the author for his DIY narration. It was short and worth a listen if you like Disney World.
    This could have 100% been an episode of the new Twilight Zone series.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Finished Cabin at the End of the World. I liked it, I had to finish it after the first 20 minutes I would sit outside and listen to it, that's a rarity.
    But the ending has the same ending as a certain movie released in 2011.
    I wonder if M.Night will change it for the movie.

Female narrater was good but I hate when woman do men's "voices". Usually woman don't do that but this one did. Overall though she was good.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Listened to Paul Tremblay's Growing Things Short Story collection. Some really good stories in there, only one or two clunkers. All different narraters. Good stuff.

Listened to When Things Get Dark, it's an anthology in the spirit of Shirley Jackson. Uneven but a good collection. Different narraters in this one as well.
    Skinder's Veil by Kelly Link was amazing though. I'm gonna have to listen to her short story collections.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22