Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Haven Foundation Fundraiser Auction #23 S/L "IT" W/3 Remarques

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2012 Haven Foundation Fundraiser Auction #23 S/L "IT" W/3 Remarques

AUCTION LINK

TheDarkTower.org is proud to be the EXCLUSIVE site to auction this new, unique and fine Collectible item. Renowned artists Glen Orbik, Alan M. Clark and Erin S. Wells drew these original art pieces in a brand new Cemetery Dance Signed LimitedIT (25th Anniversary Special Edition). This book is a "PC" and is signed by all three artists, AND STEPHEN KING.
    As a bonus you also get a matching "PC" of the "IT" Portfolio. This portfolio is sold out and in high demand!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon Shannon Shannon's!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Sounds amazing!

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Ooh, can't wait to see!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Shannon Shannon Shannon's!
    Shannon better have >$1K...

Gunslinger Apprentice Xile is on a distinguished road Xile's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dibs goes to the guy with ONE donation. [THIS GUY... with TWO thumbs-up].
    X-man: The One Man Wolfpack...

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Super-sweet!

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Xile View Post
    It's a charity AUCTION, Chicago!!!!

Awwww, that's nothing RF!!!! The Everything's Eventual Auction will have 4 Artists and 5 original art pieces AND a Dolso wooden case!!!! Get those credit cards ready, folks!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I may be in on this one and it is "selling" season in my business, which means funds are available (depending on how well I can hide them from the female)
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon has >$1 ... Does that count?

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes...just find it's friends so it has company.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to seeing the art!

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    It's a charity AUCTION, Chicago!!!!

OH... Right! There sure are a lot of Havens around here. Ending auction results: FLFLFLFLFLFLBLBLBLBLBLBL SOLD! Goes to Xile for five dollars, seventeen cents in white change and ONE jacked cellphone with no charger. Congratulations son.

If this was a live auction no-one would bid against me because they would be too afraid of the stare. I have the eye of sauron. Thug like that.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I need more money !

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If this was a live auction no-one would bid against me because they would be too afraid of the stare. I have the eye of sauron. Thug like that.
    You could always try to track all the bidders down, go to their houses, and stare them down...all before the auction ends.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Xile - Bid $5,000 through the auction, and you're right, it will only take one 'donation'

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

PICS???

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Soon. Perhaps next week.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Soon. Perhaps next week.
    Tease!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am not intentionally teasing, I am waiting for images of the art-I can't share what I don't have.
    I do know this:
    • Cemetery Dance 25th Anniversary Edition of "IT"
    • PC of the 1/750
    • Signed by Stephen King
    • ORIGINAL art drawn in the actual copy. One piece each by Glen Orbik, Alan M. Clark, Erin Wells
    • Bonus of the Artwork Portfolio-also designated as "PC"
    What more do you want-free shipping?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I am not intentionally teasing, I am waiting for images of the art-I can't share what I don't have.
    I do know this:
    • Cemetery Dance 25th Anniversary Edition of "IT"
    • PC of the 1/750
    • Signed by Stephen King
    • ORIGINAL art drawn in the actual copy. One piece each by Glen Orbik, Alan M. Clark, Erin Wells
    • Bonus of the Artwork Portfolio-also designated as "PC"
    What more do you want-free shipping?
    Well, now that you mention it................................ LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

You could always try to track all the bidders down, go to their houses, and stare them down...all before the auction ends.
    Seeing who's knocking at the door, looking through the peep hole and they'll only be seeing THE EYE of the TIGER. Pee a little you know? Call off sick. I also like how everyone [bdwyer19] likes to make the Xman feel a little dumber after he gets confused. Yeah, I talk in third person. FML.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I like how the Xman calls himself the Xman.

Crow-Man, I'm not really a fan of PC books, can you throw that book out and have all three artists redo their artwork in a Gift Edition?

And after you throw it out, I'll be sure to guard your trashcan to make sure no one else steals it.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Seeing who's knocking at the door, looking through the peep hole and they'll only be seeing THE EYE of the TIGER. Pee a little you know? Call off sick. I also like how everyone [bdwyer19] likes to make the Xman feel a little dumber after he gets confused. Yeah, I talk in third person. FML.
    Just having some fun here X. Didn't mean to offend.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here! I really was just kidding around.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast