6 17.14%
  • Different Seasons

23 65.71%
  • Never read one or both titles

6 17.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wave 1A: The Green Mile vs. Different Seasons

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The poll has closed. The winner with 65.71% of the vote was Different Seasons. It receives 0.1 points in addition to its current FAS (Final Average Score), making it 7.405555556.

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I can understand the short stories. I'm more a novel person as well. But these are some of his best stories, even if they're technically novellas. I'd definitely recommend checking it out.
    What she said
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2