Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Songs Stuck In Your Head

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

i don't get to talk about flogging molly around ferny.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Why's that? Flogging Molly is awesome!
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

ssssh. i know that. you know that. they make him sad.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Biz Markie "Just A Friend"

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Biz Markie "Just A Friend"

damn you!
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Did it get you?

Yes, yes it did. It probably won't go away for a week now.

It made me jump right on itunes and download it.

oh baybee yooooooooooooooooooooooooou!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sarajean View Post
    ssssh. i know that. you know that. they make him sad.

Currently stuck in my head:

NIGHT was black
    it was no use holding back
    cuz I just had to see
    was someone watching me?

Ubersnob Frunobulax is on a distinguished road Frunobulax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Part of Kanske Är Jag Kär I Dig, by Jens Lekman.
    My favorite bands can kick your favorite bands' asses.

The horizon is right and motionless like the EKG of a dying woman.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Leyla - Darek And The Dominos (piano-exit theme to Goodfellas )

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Don't Dream It's Over - Crowded House

I have no. idea. why.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Green Day - "Tightwad Hill"

Ubersnob Frunobulax is on a distinguished road Frunobulax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I'll forgive you for misspelling Layla. And Derek.
    My favorite bands can kick your favorite bands' asses.

The horizon is right and motionless like the EKG of a dying woman.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frunobulax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I'll forgive you for misspelling Layla. And Derek.
    I'm sorry, I just learned to speak Ingles yesterday. Por favor don't hurt me!

Shouldn't that por favor be at the end of the sentence using spanish grammar rules?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

But I was trying to be funny! Thanks a lot Crees (Chris)!

(jumps out window)

oooh, defenestration. nice.

thank bob he's gone.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Excoos me, I was talking to heem!

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

This cracks me up

Judith by A Perfect Circle has been in my head all day.

You're such an inspiration for the ways
    That I'll never ever choose to be
    Oh so many ways for me to show you
    How the savior has abandoned you
    Fuck your God
    Your Lord and your Christ
    He did this
    Took all you had and
    Left you this way
    Still you pray, you never stray
    Never taste of the fruit
    You never thought to question why

It's not like you killed someone
    It's not like you drove a hateful spear into his side
    Praise the one who left you
    Broken down and paralyzed
    He did it all for you
    He did it all for you

Oh so many many ways for me to show you
    How your dogma has abandoned you
    Pray to your Christ, to your god
    Never taste of the fruit
    Never stray, never break
    Never---choke on a lie
    Even though he's the one who did this to you
    You never thought to question why

Not like you killed someone
    It's Not like you drove a spiteful spear into his side
    Talk to Jesus Christ
    As if he knows the reasons why
    He did it all for you
    Did it all for you
    He did it all for you..

good song.

^_^

P.S. Paz Lenchantin should be my girlfriend.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

But it's alright now
    I'm jumping jack flash
    it's a gas, gas,
    gas

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast