Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Songs Stuck In Your Head

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Breathe by Chris Brown and Jordin Sparks....

someone shoot me

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Forgetful Fantasy-Maker Tiffany is on a distinguished road Tiffany's Avatar

Toronto, Ontario (but I'll probably always call Texas home).
    Country
    Country Flag

Weighty Ghost.

But instead of the chorus (whoa have you seen my ghost? Seen my ghost, seen my ghost?), I keep singing, "Why did you eat my toast? Eat my toast, eat my toast?"
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Mark Twain

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
    -Shel Silverstein

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    Weighty Ghost.

But instead of the chorus (whoa have you seen my ghost? Seen my ghost, seen my ghost?), I keep singing, "Why did you eat my toast? Eat my toast, eat my toast?"
    seriously, you ought to post that in the pseudo ocd thread.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

you learn a lot about a person from their music. but it ain't the only thing listsen to.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

"Tell me somethin' good. Tell me that you like it."

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by theBeamisHome View Post

someone shoot me

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

"Oh my little darlin', don't shed no tears
    No woman, no cry."

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

someone shoot me
    What's wrong with Chris Brown? A lot of his stuff is catchy.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

So are colds and viruses.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Mid-westerners.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

uhh...I'm not a midwesterner feev.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Jibber Jabber, Jibber Jabber Mumbo Jumbo, DENIAL - key key key key!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Heartbreaker/ Joan Jett HELP ME!!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

"Please Grow For Me" off of the Little Shop of Horrors...

The Bends
    ~Radiohead

"Where do we go from here
    The words are comin' out all weird
    Where are you now
    That I need you"

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Us, us, us, us, us and them
    And after all
    We're only ordinary men

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post

someone shoot me
    What's wrong with Chris Brown? A lot of his stuff is catchy.
    i mean i realized that i'm only like 2 years older than him... but i feel like he's too young for me to like him... and the fact that it's catchy IS the problem!!!

13 year old girls are obsessed with him... i can't reconcile that within myself enough to really like his music... *sigh*

oh and thank you Brice.

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Traveler FlyingHellfish is on a distinguished road FlyingHellfish's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Seaweed is always greener is sombodies elses lake
    You dream about going up there but that is a big mistake
    Under the Sea

That's life with a 3 1/2 year old daughter

"It's the eye of the tiger..it's the thrill of the fight!"

This makes me automatically picture someone doing massive air punches while rocking out.

Spoiler:
    By someone...I mean ME

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

If that song were in my head I would bash my head into the wall until it came out.

Don't tempt me. Sad thing is, the only reason it's there is because someone typed "Tony the Tiger" in another thread.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Well at least it's not because you've been watching Rocky movies.

Sublime

"Fucking and fighting
    It's all the same
    Livin' with Louie dog's
    The only way to stay sane"

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

♪Martian Girl from Planet V
    will you marry me?
    woah, woah, woah, woah, woah

..Why oh why did she come
    from planet V?
    Well I don't know-oh-oh-oh-oh♪

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast