Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Songs Stuck In Your Head

Interplay Fan HanzouNorak is on a distinguished road HanzouNorak's Avatar

the song they were playing in the cantina in Star Wars: a new hope.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

"Were talking it up,
    On the Barry Gibb talk show
    Talkin' bout chest hair
    And crazy gold medallions"

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Sublime

"We're only gonna die from our own arrogance
    That's why we might as well take our time."

Foo Fighters
    "My Poor Brain"

"Sometimes I feel I'm getting stuck
    Between the handshake and the fuuuuuck."

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

I <3 that song.

JB got that "birds and the bees and the flowers and the trees" song stuck in my head. It's an old song, I have no idea what it's called, but there ya go.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Bookworm 101 View Post
    I have a two year old Grandaughter....wheels on the bus....oh God somebody help me. LOL

i love that commercial where the guy's driving all alone in his new car (i have no idea what car it is) singing "the wheels on the bus" and the onstar or whatever calls. and he asks what they want and the lady's like "well mr. johnson your car called us and said that you were overdue for your five thousand mile service and that your tire pressure is low" (or something like that). and the guy looks around and says "what else did it tell you?". and the lady says "nothing. . .why?" and he's looking around going "oh no reason. thanks for calling."

i think that commercial is great.

What would you do-o-o for a klondike bar

freshen-up
    (freshen-uuuuup)
    the gum that goes squirt
    (love that squirt)

i would really like to meet the advertising genius that came up with that little jingle in the 80's. i haven't been able to get it out of my head for a week now and i have no freaking clue why!

'love that sqirt'....wow, it sounds so inappropriate

i know, seriously. idk how old you are but we used to go around singing it just to piss people off - just the last line. it was a really raunchy gum too - had some kind of liquid inside of it that was supposed to be a flavor liquid (hence the "gum that goes squirt") but man. . . .

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Sublime

Great song to have stuck in your head.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Sublime

Great song to have stuck in your head.

Yes! Especially since it's basically one verse repeated twice. Easy to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post
    i know, seriously. idk how old you are but we used to go around singing it just to piss people off - just the last line. it was a really raunchy gum too - had some kind of liquid inside of it that was supposed to be a flavor liquid (hence the "gum that goes squirt") but man. . . .

That's not the same as the Dr Pepper/ 7 Up gum they made is it?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup! Sublime is one of my favorite bands.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

'54-46 That's My Number/ Ball & Chain' is my absolute favorite! I love that it switches into about 4 different sounds through the whole song.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Unfortunately, the songs from High School Musical... my kids keep watching the damn show!!!!!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

'54-46 That's My Number/ Ball & Chain' is my absolute favorite! I love that it switches into about 4 different sounds through the whole song.

If there were a way to do it I'd send a copy of a CD to you you'd probably like.

If you rescue me

What is it?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Black Album...two seperately issued discs done for friends and family of the band. Something like 1000 copies were done.

If you rescue me

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Girls Girls Girls.

I really have no idea why. I'm not the hugest Crue fan.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rjeso View Post
    Girls Girls Girls.

I really have no idea why. I'm not the hugest Crue fan.
    Thanks ... now I have Girls Girls Girls in my head instead of High School Musical. Definitely an improvement!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post

That's not the same as the Dr Pepper/ 7 Up gum they made is it?

nope. here's one of the commercials [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WxaZovfuOM"]The Gum That Goes Squirt[/ame]

That was wrong on so many levels. Especially the "boing" noise as they are talking about the 'squirt'....Wow.

why do you think i'm worried about it being stuck in my head. and where the fuck did it come from? all of a sudden, there it is. singing in my head like some malevolent pop tune from hell.

Well, you searching for the video online probably won't help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast