Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 57 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Songs Stuck In Your Head

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Earlier today, my co-worker was trying to pull out pieces of a bad tooth, so I have Green Day's "Pulling Teeth" stuck in my head.....

"I'm all busted up, broken bones and nasty cuts. Accidents will happen, but this time I can't get up"
    "She goes to check on me, making sure I'm on my knees, after all shes the one, who put me in this state"

I still have the Gargoyles theme stuck in my head!

Like you mind

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You got me.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Dr. Love - Shandi's Addiction
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Baby, I'm an Anarchist by Against Me!
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Nowhere Town
    ~The Living End

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Angels- Jack Johnson

Don't Stop Believing
    ~Journey

(it won't go away)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

(blank)

(blank)

No Gargoyles theme?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

(blank)

No Gargoyles theme?
    No, not anymore. I think I should be fine, unless I watch the video again thata is

"Sweet Child Of Mine"
    ~Guns N Roses

I don't know where this stuff comes from...I don't even know the last I heard this song

Gunslinger Apprentice bergy81 is on a distinguished road bergy81's Avatar

982 Michigan Ave. Detroit MI. Sound familiar?
    Country
    Country Flag

stupid vonage theme

I thought of the line: "Ka is like the wind." and now I've got that stupid song "She's Like The Wind" from Dirty Dancing stuck in my head.
    (shakes fist) Fucking Patrick Swayze

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Don't pretend you didn't lust over Mr. Swayze when you were a youngin'.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

I DID NOT! Hey, I admit, I watched the hell out of that movie as a kid, but I did not ever, under any circumstances have the hots for Patrick Swayze.
    Do not start that rumor....

mmhmmmm....

You loved his glorious feathered mullet.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Chris, I now have an infinite number of Wu-Tang Clan songs stuck in my head

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    mmhmmmm....

You loved his glorious feathered mullet.

No, it was all his wicked dance moves

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My son has been learning to play electric guitar at school, and wanted me to look up the tab to Rock Star by Nickleback for him. We went through it together a couple of times (its really easy!!) but now I cannot get it out of my head!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I like that song actually. It gets stuck in my head from time to time.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

I have Me First and the Gimme Gimmes version of Tomorrow stuck in my head.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I like that song actually.
    Yeah, its actually not bad - even more so now that I can play it...we should do a DT.com version of the video

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds fun!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

I have Me First and the Gimme Gimmes version of Tomorrow stuck in my head.
    i get their versions of things stuck in my head from time to time as well.

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

I have had Voodo Chile (Slight Return) in my head for a week straight. Its starting to drive me crazy and cause me to do random things like buy wah wah pedals compulsively. I think Jimi is reaching out to me from the grave...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 57 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast