Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Songs Stuck In Your Head

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

blasphemerer!

mooby was the golden calf.
    moby was the dick of a whale.

that will be ten hail mooby's and 20 our buddy jesuses.

mooby and our buddy jesus copyright kevin smith. he didn't pay me for this, i promise. i really wish he would, i could use the money!
    Last edited by The Lady of Shadows; 06-16-2008 at 12:12 PM. Reason: can't spell buddy for gan's sake!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

And you , Turtlesong. You have more skeletons in your closet than this assembled party. I dare not speak them outloud..

(whisper)

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Buddy Christ, if we insist on picking nits.

I SO wanna know what he whispers. That part is always cruel to me.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

i was hoping feev would catch that and slay me but no, he missed that as well. LOSER.

but all is well. because he knows nothing of my secrets. he just wishes he did.

did i mention i have limes and enchiladas for you feevie? and coronas. just keep your freaking voice down would ya?

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post
    i was hoping feev would catch that and slay me but no, he missed that as well. LOSER.

FEVER. GET ON THE BALL, DUDE.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I always assumed that he molested/sexually assaulted his son.

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    what in the bloody hell are you talking about?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    what in the bloody hell are you talking about?
    THAT SCENE IN DOGMA.

My Mood
    Dead

Yeah, I once thought that too, but they speak aloud of the one dude who flew to China or wherever to have sex with an 11-year-old boy, so I dunno. I think it's more twisted than molestation.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rjeso View Post
    Yeah, I once thought that too, but they speak aloud of the one dude who flew to China or wherever to have sex with an 11-year-old boy, so I dunno. I think it's more twisted than molestation.
    More twisted than molesting your own son?

My Mood
    Dead

YES MORE TWISTED.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The hell's wrong wit you?!?!

[/chris tucker]

My Mood
    Dead

Lots of things.

Anyway, back on topic: Now it's Dead And Bloated by STP.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

"I am stuck on Band-Aid brand cause germs won't stick on me."

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Still the Moby song....

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

The original Mario theme music....

cry
    dan wilson

I said something a minute ago about some water being hot, so now I have this stuck in my head:
    "Hot blooded, check it and see. I got a fever of a hundred and three."

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

UGH! If I get that song stuck in my head bc of reading your post I'm coming after you Girly!

...My bad

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

After reading Z's post in the video game trivia thread, I have the Banjo Kazooie song stuck in my head

My Mood
    Dead

Open Book by Gnarls Barkley

I have a bad habit of humming music that doesn't even exist, and then it will remind me of something else. So, now I have "Yellow Submarine" stuck in my head.

Gunslinger Apprentice kithereal is on a distinguished road kithereal's Avatar

The theme from from National Geographic....

"look at the big ape.....this must be....where he lives"
    Ilove that part of the Twilight Zone movie with Dan Akroyd.......
    KIT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast