Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57
Results 1,401 to 1,423 of 1423

Thread: Songs Stuck In Your Head

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

This song was released on ‎July 6, 1988. I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've heard it played on the radio since then. Well, at least up until a week ago or so. Apparently it's been added to the rotation of our local "rock" station and I swear I've heard it at least 5 times in the last 2 weeks.

And of course now it's been stuck in my head for like 3 days.

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RainInSpain View Post
    Randomly stumbled onto this on youtube and am weirdly fascinated. It's such an earworm, wow.
    ...yuve yuve yu

The attitude, the stance, the lyrics..LOVE it.
    Mongol Metal??

The landscape and the instruments are so beautiful!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Metal in the early morning, HSB is still one of my most listened to bands. 😉

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vMOfGpv4dEY
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Till her daddy takes her T-bird away.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Alice in Chains (EDIT: This is Mad Season) have been living in my head for a few weeks now and I do not mind it all.

I listened to this album an absurd amount of times in HS.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes. I've had to play Whale and Wasp a few times this week.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I've heard it said that Jar of Flies is the best drinking alone album ever. Listening to it now, all songs amazing, Nutshell is the one that really gets me.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Alice in Chains have been living in my head for a few weeks now and I do not mind it all.

I have to say that even though I love Alice In Chains, I connected with the one Mad Season album on a totally different level. I love that whole fucking album so much. And I can say that I also listened to it an absurd amount of times in high school. Great album.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Alice in Chains have been living in my head for a few weeks now and I do not mind it all.

I have to say that even though I love Alice In Chains, I connected with the one Mad Season album on a totally different level. I love that whole fucking album so much. And I can say that I also listened to it an absurd amount of times in high school. Great album.

If you get a chance to watch this, please do, I had no idea about it's history. Sad but very interesting.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"O-Bam-A, watcha gonna do? Inject him with the Wuhan flu, inject him with Wu-Han-Flu."
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Along the Path of the Beam Jerrika has a spectacular aura about Jerrika has a spectacular aura about Jerrika's Avatar

I listen to this song on repeat while I practise my typing.
    https://youtu.be/Wr_LtVkCe18
    "Sometimes dead is better." ~ Jud Crandall

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrika View Post
    I listen to this song on repeat while I practise my typing.
    https://youtu.be/Wr_LtVkCe18

Hey. Welcome to DT.ORG. Here's a tip.
    When you use the widget in the reply field (looks like a cartoon version of old 35mm film) to post a vid from YouTube; take the "s" out of the hyperlink after you paste it into the widget.

i.e.

THIS url

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox0S0A3qt4U

Has a security feature (the "s" in "https") so it shows as a broken link if you use it in the widget.
    When (or after) you paste the url into the widget; take the "s" out. So it looks like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox0S0A3qt4U

The end result is:

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Possibly the only live performance recorded.

She overdosed three days after this recording.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Gold.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I've heard it said that Jar of Flies is the best drinking alone album ever. Listening to it now, all songs amazing, Nutshell is the one that really gets me.

It's a damn good album (or EP, whatever), better than Sap (although Brother on Sap is quite good). Swing On This is a bit of a drop-off, but in a way it's a transition out of the album, so I guess it works.

I didn't expect much from this when it came out (when you hear "acoustic EP" describing a forthcoming release from a grind machine such as AIC, you rein in your expectations), but from the opening riff of Rotten Apple, you see that they managed to bring the menace and despair etc.; nothing felt watered down (I remember hearing that and thinking "ohhhhhh, I get it now").

I have one of the copies that came with plastic flies in the spine part of the case (I don't think they all did).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Keep coming back to this acoustic version of the song, over and over

If you are going through hell - keep going

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a cool acoustic version. Thanks for the rec!

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Waltzing around the apartment, scaring neighbors by my attempts at singing the bass part - all because of this version of Valhalla Calling

Country
    Country Flag

This is a boys choir from my home town. The school is literally just a couple of blocks away from my house.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57